Chapter 18

"Izuku she's giving us weird looks," Katsuki said in a hushed tone as he changed out of another bikini. A salesperson was watching them from afar as he tried on several different styles and modeled them for Izuku who was waiting outside the room. Izuku didn't bat an eye and turned to the salesperson.

"Excuse me you're making my boyfriend uncomfortable and we want peace!" Izuku yelled at her, Katsuki slapped him on the chest but it was half-hearted. "What you're uncomfortable right? So let me tell her as much. Yeah get lost and stop being a pervert!"

She blushed and rushed off leaving them alone again. 

"You are a piece of work," Katsuki mumbled as he headed back into the dressing room. 

"Don't be like that, loving you comes with me defending your body. It's my property and I won't allow leeches to see what they're not supposed to," Izuku handed over another bathing suit and sat back down. 

The next one Katsuki comes out with has Izuku eager. "Perfect." 

"You think so, it's not too revealing?" Katsuki asked as he posed in the full-length mirror

"Oh no, your ass looks wonderful in that, plus those puppies up top got plenty of room," Izuku licked his lips and Katsuki wanted to kick him over but enjoyed his eager eyes. "Now we just need one in white, or maybe red to really bring your eyes out." 

"Alright throw me a few more we can try." 

After trying a few more bikinis they ended up with three. All with Izuku's approval, as they gathered their things and headed to the checkout they realized the cashier was the same woman who was staring at them. She avoided eye contact as she rang them up and Katsuki couldn't help the comment that was about to roll off his tongue. "So are you just a closet pervert that loves watching gay people?" 

"Darling," Izuku said in a patronizing tone but Katsuki was on a roll. 

"What she's middle-aged and we're minors I'm not saying anything but it just feels nasty," Katsuki says with a raise of his shoulders. She looked like she wanted the world to swallow her up by the comment but the green-haired male just paid by card, took their things, and gave her a slightly disgusted look before leaving. 

Once outside they headed to the food court where they binged on food. The mall was much busier now since parents were shopping for school supplies along with students and their group of friends reconnecting since Summer was winding down. Katsuki was chilling beside Izuku in the booth with orange headphones on with his foot over the other bouncing to the beat of the song he was listening to. Izuku had his arm around him while reading articles on his phone on what to expect in the upcoming hero ranks. 

Katsuki was looking around curiously, people-watching mostly when he caught sight of two of his classmates. He tilted his head but he made no indication that he knew them, he even made it seem like he hadn't seen them. He was eating his fries and chicken strips with an extremely spicy dip when they came closer as if to see if it was really him. He didn't dare look up as he got invested into whatever they placed in the dip. He turned to Izuku and gestured for him to eat what he had in hand. Izuku obliged him and made an impressed face.