Chapter 11

Izuku was dressed in his practice outfit and came out to Katsuki still in night clothes slaving over the stove. Several bento cases which Izuku never used were filled with assortments of food. He sat at the island and without looking over Katsuki placed down a plate of breakfast. Izuku noted Katsuki had listened to his pillow talk last night about what he would usually eat during this time to get his energy pumping. Katsuki had taken it upon himself to make homemade versions of it. It was a sweet gesture and all done while the blonde wore his jersey. 

"Morning sugarlips," Izuku purred, Katsuki flashed him a quick glance before finishing up and climbing into his lap. Izuku held his cinched waist with a possessive man's grip. Katsuki curled on his chest, yawning like a kitty. 

"Morning Izu, so tired," Katsuki mumbled as he tried to keep the yawns at bay. 

"Seems you've been doing a lot for me. I appreciate it," Izuku kissed his forehead but Katsuki wasn't having it and pulled him down for a proper kiss. After pulling back Katsuki slipped off his lap and went to clean himself up. Izuku ate his breakfast, packed up his bento lunches, and went to the threshold to put on his shoes. Katsuki came back out in a towel looking at him curiously. 

"Hey Izu, I'm going to visit my parents do you think you can stop by later?" Katsuki was looking down at his feet nervously and Izuku chuckled at his meek behavior. 

"Do you still live in the same place when we were children?" 

Katsuki nodded and Izuku shrugged. "Then I guess I'll see you there after practice. Wear something cute."

"They don't know that I-I'm gay," Katsuki replied nervously. 

"Now's the best time to find out, wear something cute," Izuku's voice got more demanding and Katsuki submitted under it. 

"I'll wear something cute," He obliged and Izuku smiled and left. 

**********

Izuku hissed a bit as he missed another home run, it was the second one in the last 3 hours. He needed to work the sweat of his bats. He didn't particularly have friends to chat to only his teammates who were all a little family at this point and would be for the next three years. He had two teammates who he was especially close to but he didn't need words to convey his thoughts. 

Glances always communicated a lot. 

So when Izuku glanced at his friend Omoi the boy smirked and got back in position to wind up another pitch. Izuku looked down at the catcher who was his other friend dubbed Natsu and the boy immediately stiffened getting ready for whatever shit Izuku was going to bring. Omoi pitched and it was coming right down the middle and Izuku hit it into a home run. He heard Natsu give a sigh of relief and Izuku and Omoi laughed at him. 

"It's not funny you guys are scary," Natsu grumbled as he released his stiff posture. 

"Have you no fate in me? You're hurting my feelings," Izuku placed a hand on his chest dramatically. Both males rolled their eyes as they stripped off the gear and headed for lunch. 

"Izuku didn't know you were stepping up in the kitchen," Omoi whistled as Izuku unpacked his bento stack. 

"As if, boyfriend got off school so now I have homemade stuff being made. He's surprisingly thoughtful," Izuku muttered as he realized none of the food had any spice to them but was still flavorful. 

"So he's got a boyfriend now and when were you going to tell?" Natsu scowled playfully as he unpacked his stack. 

"When I wife him, you two would be the best men."

Both males chuckled and enjoyed a quiet lunch somewhat away from the others. They were the three stars of the team with Izuku reigning as Number 1. It started out awkwardly but they realized that together they made a powerful trio and are able to sway things in their favor.