EP 4 - Fusion is the answer (EN)

Spinel was almost being dragged by the quartet towards the door of the building that so much she watched for years; Peridot's greenhouse.

— No! I'm not ready! Stop pulling me! I don't want! — Spinel yelled as she tried to free her arms from the quartet that were pulling them forward.

— Spinel you have to do this! — Spinel-E yelled while pulls.

Spinel desperately stretched out her arms to run to the other side, but quickly Spinel-J and Spinel-EE ran past her and grabbed her torso, pushing her back

— Please! What about not forcing anyone to do what they don't want to?! — Spinel yelled, almost giving up her legs before the force of her spinels.

Spinel-IA, who was pulling one of Spinel's arms to the other end, answered decisively — Spinel, if you can talk to her, everything will improve, just trust me! —

Further back, at the other end, Spinel, very distressed and panicked, whipped her head around.

— What if she rejects me?! —

The quartet looked at each other concerned, followed by three of them turned to Spinel-IA who, without stopping to pull, lowered her head worriedly and replied

— I'll think of something then —

Peridot was walking out of her greenhouse door when she saw the group of spinels in front of her, pulling Spinel roughly. Peridot stood out and quickly walked backwards somewhat confused and intimidated.

— What the-?! Spinel? — Peridot walked back into her greenhouse, and stopped in the center of the entrance hall.

The quartet entered with Spinel, who gave up fighting and retracted her arms from her, adopting a hunched and defeated pose, lowering her head submissively. The quartet caught their breath and settled next to Spinel, looking at her worriedly.

— For all the stars! Spinel! What are you doing here? We haven't seen you in years! — Peridot said very impressed by the unexpected arrival of the singular group.

Spinel still with her head down and a submissive mood, answered somewhat unsure

— Hi Peridot, it's nice to see you again... —

— Where have you been? You never reported to us in the last few years! I heard you suffered from post-war depression. Are you okay? — Asked Peridot very fast.

 Are you okay? — Asked Peridot very fast