EP 8 - Let me go (EN)

Spinel-IA was alone on the outskirts of Little Homeworld. She was kneeling with her back to the old abandoned portal, a few meters from it. She was hunched over, looking at the ground, she was sobbing, letting out tears serenely, with a slightly furrowed brow.

Behind her, the portal activated, alerting her a bit, but not making her turn to look at it. Her friends appeared from her portal, the trio of spinels, who, seeing her on her lawn, were relieved and shouted in unison

— Spinel-IA! — To continue running with her.

The trio of spinels arrived next to Spinel-IA and knelt down next to her.

— Spinel-IA! We finally found you! We haven't seen you since yesterday! — Spinel-E said kneeling next to her.

— Are you OK? Do you want to talk to us? — Spinel-J asked on the other side of her as he put one of her hands on Spinel-IA's shoulder.

Spinel-IA with tears still on her face frowned more and taking Spinel-J's hand away she answered something hostile

— No! Leave me alone... — she said and crossed her arms shrugging her shoulders looking at the ground.

— Spinel-IA, we are your best friends, you can talk about it with us —

Spinel-E said trying to take her shoulder from her, but before touching her, Spinel-IA stood out, turning towards her hostilely, making all of her around her stand out.

— If you really were my friends, you would have supported me at the Fraternal Gem Party! But not! You left me! —

Spinel-IA stood up taking a few steps away from them, turning her back on them. They all got up behind her. Spinel-E told her

— Spinel-IA, you must understand... what you were doing... no, you weren't thinking clearly, it wasn't right what you... —

Spinel-IA turned towards them abruptly, with teary eyes, letting out huge tears, with a look of impotence rather than anger.

— Don't do that! Don't make me look like I'm the villain in all of this! Because I'm not... I- I just want to protect what I love! —

She said her voice cracking little by little, to finally bring her hands to her face, turn back to the portal and cry, letting out her sadness and impotence.

The trio looked at her very embarrassed, looking at each other, not knowing what she is doing or what she is saying.

Then Spinel-EE together with her friends, looked at them, giving them a somewhat insecure smile. She turned her gaze to Spinel-IA and approached her slowly.

— Spinel-IA, we your friends... we show... we love you —

Spinel-IA looked up slowly, lowering her hands a little, revealing her face, full of tears

Spinel-IA looked up slowly, lowering her hands a little, revealing her face, full of tears. She looked at Spinel-EE who looked at her sheepishly. She hugged her. Spinel-IA closed her eyes and let herself be hugged, letting out more tears. The others came over to hug them too.