EP 9 - Plot Twist (EN)

Spinel woke up, her eyes widened in fright. She quickly straightened up and sat on the reading table and turned her head to the sides looking for Spinel-IA which she was no longer there. Spinel was disappointed in what had happened, she had tried everything she could for Spinel-IA, to make her understand that between the two of them nothing was going to continue. Spinel bowed her head, in surrender. She closed her eyes and sighed.

She finally decided to let everything take its course. She opened her eyes and got up from the gurney. Determined, she turned off the machine, put everything in her place, turned off the generators in the room and left it.

At the exit door, Spinel had a horizontal corridor in front of her and right in the middle of it, another perpendicular one, which led further on to a second horizontal corridor. Spinel stopped, looked around her, as if she was looking for which direction of all the corridors Spinel-IA went. Without moving from where she was, she rolled her eyes in search of her and deciding where to walk.

In front of her, the second horizontal corridor, hidden in one of her walls, Spinel-IA. Back to the wall, semi-hunched over. With huge dark baggy eyes, she was crying uncontrollably, but silently, not wanting to alert Spinel. She rolled her eyes, waiting to hear Spinel's next move.

Spinel gave a disappointed sigh again, lowering her head a little, and she decided to choose the path to her right, which led to the second floor, several corridors ahead

Spinel gave a disappointed sigh again, lowering her head a little, and she decided to choose the path to her right, which led to the second floor, several corridors ahead. Spinel-IA, heard Spinel's footsteps moving away from her, she jumped up in terror, peeked over the ledge of the corridor, and saw that Spinel had left.

Out of rage, she wanted to frown, but her massive sadness wouldn't let her, she just let out a lot of tears, and quickly leaned back against the wall letting out all her frustration, rage and sadness in tears She couldn't believe that her beloved Spinel decided not to follow her. Somehow, Spinel-IA wished that Spinel would continue to push her, but Spinel apparently decided to give up.

Spinel-IA just started to moan in pain, taking her hands to her gem. She wouldn't stop crying. Her crying and her moans gradually changed from lamentations to rage and despair. She opened her eyes, quickly and forcefully brushing the tears from her eyes, frowned down the hall where Spinel had gone, and walked towards it.

Meanwhile, in the main hall were the trio of annoying spinels in front of Whitearl. Spinel-E was the one who protected her friends by being in front arguing with Whitearl.

— Come on Whitearl... Let us go to the portal. We must talk to Peeps! — Spinel-E said annoyed and somewhat exalted when she was interrupted by Whitearl.

— You guys love to get into trouble, don't you? Stop bothering Peeps and my Spinel. Their personal life is not your concern! Besides, you're lucky that I don't tell my Diamond about the lousy job you've been doing! —

— Lousy job? With you trying to separate us from Spinel every 2 by 3 since Peeps arrived? It will be for something, right? We hear you admit it! — Spinel-E responded defiantly.