EP 5 - S-IA, The cupid of fusions (P2 - EN)

— S-IA! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! JJ and J-sie thanks you! I appreciate it! —

All the gems around them were dumbfounded silently staring at the pleasant scene.

— Oh! No problem, I'm just doing my job as a cupid! — S-IA said as she let herself be hugged and smashed.

— THANK YOU, THANK YOU, is that, Oh! Thank you for helping JJ, I didn't know until when they were going to fuse again, is that, I ... Thank you! — Lemon Jade said with wet eyes giving S-IA one last hug. Then she straightened up and wiped away her tears.

— BE CAREFUL WORLD, LEMON JADE IS BACK! — Lemon Jade screamed, opting for a determined and straight position. She immediately burst into laughter and ran like crazy towards the city.

All the gems were impressed. S-IA had managed to have a pair of gems of unstable relationship fused together. Then they all ran towards her screaming out for her help. Praising the good work of S-IA. S-IA stretched her legs a bit to be taller than the crowd, as she welcomed the compliments. Then she in the distance she saw another pair of gems, isolated at the end of the crowd, arguing with each other. S-IA smiled determinedly.

— Wow, she managed to bring Lemon Jade back, weren't those jades supposed to be experiencing a stroke of sadness? — Pearl asked.

— Well, S-IA managed to put them together again, it seems that we can trust her methods. I see no danger here, let's go back to Beach City — Garnet answered, turning around.

— Come back Garnet, I'll stay here just in case — Pearl replied, Garnet nodded and left.

Then again the crowd stood out in unison, alerting Pearl and the others.

— Now who did she reconciled? — Pearl asked quickly.

S-IA had made Eyeball and Aguamarina resolve their differences and re-fuse into Bluebird Azurite. Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis watched in silence and Pearl, gaping and with more than wide eyes, watched in shock.

In the distance, it was seen that Azurite began to fly next to S-IA, she looked at herself, nodded to S-IA, shook her hand, and finally flew away from the place. All the gems screamed in congratulations to S-IA for having achieved another successful fusion.

Cherry again saw that S-IA was free, so she ran back through the crowd towards her

— S-IA, it's my turn! — She screamed as she ran towards S-IA. But again, she walked to the other end, leaving Cherry far behind, causing her to stop and get upset again.

— Ugh, wait again! — Cherry said.

— She made Eyeball and Aguamarina fuse! I thought they had differences because of her anger! — Pearl said impressed.

— It seems that S-IA is increasing in difficulty level with each gem that she attends, hehe ... — Peridot said trying to be funny, but laughing reluctantly at the end very insecure, trying to sneak away