Epilogue - Aftertime

In the middle of a waiting room of a therapy office, our trio of spinels were in an armchair, who waited a little nervously sitting in silence. Sitting at one end, Spinel-E wears a new outfit; an elegant dark vest, with collared blouse. Sitting in the middle, Spinel-J wears a new outfit; her standard dress for her by a beautiful and light dress with a neckline. And at the other end, and holding Spinel-J's hand, was Spinel-EE sitting, who was the most different looking of the 3, wearing her new appearance; an outfit of a blouse, vest, and sports shorts, as well as a backwards cap, and not only that, now her gaze was different, her eyes were no longer crooked.

Spinel-E with her arms crossed, looked at the ground with a slightly frowning look, somewhat impatient and worried. She looked up at the wall in front of them, to see a hanging clock which read 11:58 am in Earth time.

— It's almost time —

She mentioned with a somewhat downcast voice, trying to relax and straighten up. Her friends, Spinel-J and Spinel-EE looked at her uncertainly. Then the door of the office at the end of the corridor opened, the three turned attentively.

From the gate, Spinel-IA entered the place sporting her new look; A white blouse, cropped jacket with pointed shoulders, hiphop-like shorts with a difference in leg length, and a pair of tall platform boots, the entire outfit ensemble in split colors, similar to what a harlequin jester would wear. Spinel-IA's face looked so tight, now her eyes boasted a dark shadow that she assimilated to the makeup of the jesters of past eras, and her hairstyle was now tousled and on points. Without a doubt, of the quartet, Spinel-IA was the one who changed the most.

Spinel-IA closed the door, and hunched over, with an annoyed and gloomy attitude, with her eyes closed and head down and indifferent, she walked towards the chair where the trio of spinels looked at her uncertainly. Without saying a single word or even looking at them, Spinel-IA sat with her arms crossed next to Spinel-EE, at the end of the chair leaning against it, causing the trio to move around a bit, as if wanting to avoid any conflict with her. Spinel-IA kept her head down without turning to see them, while her trio looked at her attentively and uncertainly, waiting for her to speak, or even turn to look at them.

Spinel-E looking at her from the other end, she stood up, silent and with a simple movement of her head, she called the attention of her friends, signaling that they stop seeing Spinel-IA, to which Spinel-J and Spinel-EE stood up looking in front ...

Spinel-E looking at her from the other end, she stood up, silent and with a simple movement of her head, she called the attention of her friends, signaling that they stop seeing Spinel-IA, to which Spinel-J and Spinel-EE stood up looking in front somewhat worried equally.

— It's been a while... —

Spinel-E said, causing Spinel-IA to immediately open her eyes with a penetrating stare into the void.

— Although it may not seem like it, we're glad to see you again... really... — she added.

The 3 of them looked attentively at Spinel-IA who still hadn't turned to see them. Spinel-J looked at Spinel-EE who held her hand tighter, giving her encouragement. Spinel-J spoke