EP 1 - Newborn Spinels (EN)

In a solar system distant from the Homeworld, a pink planet brimming with rich nutrients for the preservation of gems and precious stones, there was a small colony of gems

In a solar system distant from the Homeworld, a pink planet brimming with rich nutrients for the preservation of gems and precious stones, there was a small colony of gems. This was the only planet authorized for the creation of spinels of the fourth age. It was the time when one of the newest kindergardens on the planet gave birth to new groups of spinels.

From the great cliffs between the mountains in one of the kindergarden areas, many new spinels began to emerge, all marveling at the world around them. When being born from her hole, a reddish spinel with the gem in her abdomen marvels at the world around it, in that, she listens how next to it on the wall from which she emerged, someone was hitting from within. Confused, she came out of her hole and looked at the wall.

Then a great blow broke the wall next to her and suddenly a fuchsia spinel with its gem on her left cheek came out of the wall stumbling and falling to her knees to the ground ahead. Quickly the reddish one ran towards her and helped her.

They both started talking.

— Woow! You're good? Looks like you hit yourself hard. Hi! I am Spinel Facet 5F7B Cut 5IA and I'm glad to meet you! —

— Hi! I'm fine, it was just a slight bump... I am Spinel Facet 462D Cut 6JH and I'm also happy to meet you! —

— Since you're the first one I talk to 6JH, do you want to be my friend? —

— Be your friend 5IA? Of course! —

And before they could continue their conversation, a spinel behind, among all the newborns screamed

— Hey everyone! Major Esmerald is waiting for us crossing the field! Let's say her hi! —

Then they all started running.

In the middle of the field, a lone magenta spinel with the gem on her forehead was walking towards the spinel kindergarden, in a calm manner while looking at the ground while walking

In the middle of the field, a lone magenta spinel with the gem on her forehead was walking towards the spinel kindergarden, in a calm manner while looking at the ground while walking. Then she began to feel a strong vibration, turned forward and was scared to see how a large group of newborns ran towards her without even stopping. The frightened spinel quickly reacted and stretched her legs up enough to dodge the rampant group.