5.

Authors pov.

2 days ago in Samaira office.

Samaira was engrossed in files when someone knocks on the door. After few minutes the person came in after her permission.

She lookup from her files for a second and her face fell. A shiver ran through her spine. She was almost on verge of crying but control herself.

What are you doing here? She asked yelling. Bass milne ka man kiya toh aa gaya. He said casually. Tumhara ghar nahi hai. Get outright now. She shouted. Relax. I am just here to have a normal talk. He said holding her hand. She suddenly jerks his hand.

Be within your limits and get out before I call security. She said. Calm down beautiful. I am just here to talk. He said in a flirty tone. Don't dare to call me that. Just say what you want to and out. Her voice was increasing with every single word.

I want you. That's all I want from starting. He said. Not even in your dreams. Out. She yelled. Lower your voice if I ain't saying something that doesn't mean you will shout. He yelled at the same pich Samaira yelled.

I said out. She yelled again. I am fed up with this answer I want something new. He said. No is No. She said.

Darshan pov.

I was out of Samaira's cabin. Ok, take a deep breath just hope so she won't be angry on another hang out after a fight. Last week also we didn't have hang out, hope so she didn't refuse again. I open I door after taking a long breath.

Jo apne parents ki nahi ho sake wo meri kya hogi. I hear Sammer saying those words which ripped my heart again this asshole is here. In your limits Sameer. I yelled causing him to move away from her.

Oh, Darshan. Aagaye apni best friend ki side lene. He said. I just want to broke his face. Whenever he came he just hurt Sam nothing else he does.

He said he loves her, huh if he loves her he would never hurt her again and again. How many time I have to tell you to stay away from her? I asked getting irritated by his presence. Well, that's not possible. I love her and I can't live without her. He said looking straight into her eyes which were filled with tears that can escape any moment.

I don't think so you love her. Every freaking time you hurt her. That isn't what called love. I yelled. Hmm. So what you did is called love right? He said raising his eyebrows. Enough! get out. I screamed.

That's only one word you both know. Get out. Get out. And reality won't change. I don't hurt her I just tell her reality. Sour reality. The reality that she is a burden. The reality that her family never accept her. The reality that she was sold by her parents. And it won't change Mr. Raval. He screamed out every freaking thing that will hurt her.

Every freaking thing that I don't want her to remind. But enough is enough. Next, I punch him as hard as I can. Soon we were driven into a fight. Soon the security came and take him out or today I would have done a murder. I am not kidding I would seriously kill anyone who tries to hurt Samaira.

I look at Samaira who was crying already. I pull her into a hug. She cried her heart out. The only thing that makes me angry at myself is that I never be on my promise. I promise her that I never let her cry but every single time I failed.

Relax Sam. I said rubbing her back. Why they did so? She asked having hiccups. Seriously I didn't have it answer. It's was written. That's all that I can say. After some time she stops crying.

Let's go. I said. I don't want to go. I want to be alone. She replied. But... I try to convince her but she refuses. Lastly, I came home back. Kya hua kya bola. Hardil asked as I enter inside. I narrate the whole story to them and move towards my room.

I get fresh and lied down on the bed. 2-hour passed and I was just thinking about her. Is she's ok? As soon as this question popped into my head I get worried. I grab my keys and went to her house. I open her house with the second key I was having.

I search for her in the whole house but she was nowhere. I was getting more worried with every passing second. Just one question was nagging in my head is she's fine? Lastly, I went to the terrace to search for her and yes she was there.

Sitting quietly hugging her knees. I sat beside her and place my hand on her shoulder. She was stunned by my presence. It's me relax. I whispered. She wipes her tears and looks at me. She was crying as I expected.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love 💞