27.

Author's pov.....

A few months later........18 October.

Hardil is everything ready? Samaira asked over the call with nervousness.

Don't worry Samaira everything is ready waiting for you. Hardil replied assuring her.

Good, I will be there in an hour. Samaira replied. They hung the call. She wraps up some important work and prepares herself for one of the biggest days of her life.

She reaches the venue and meets with the boys. Everything is perfect as you want. Siddharth said.

Thank you so much, guys. Agar tum log nahi hote to yeh impossible tha. Samaira said.

Are itna to kar hi sakte hai apni friend k liye. Hardil said. Nahi nahi hone wali bhabhi k liye. Jugal corrected him.

Samaira blushed. Kisne Darshan ki wish toh nahi kiya na?Samaira asked.

Everyone nods in NO. Acha it's 5 hume chalna cheye. Hardil said. Everyone agrees. They left for their house to get ready.

Darshan's pov...

It's the worst birthday of my life. Everyone wished me all my fans, my industries friends except my own friends especially Samaira how can she forget it, dude.

Neither dad wish me nor Hardil, Jugal or Siddharth. It's about the day to end and seems like I am not going to get a wish from them. Samaira is busy with her work.

WORKAHOLIC. Uff...... I was busy in my thoughts when dad calls me.

Ready ho ja jaldi se. Papa said. Is there any surprise yes. Finally, they remember. Kyu kaha jana hai? I asked controlling my excitement.

Mere friend k bete ki Saadi hai wahi pe. Aj tum free ho toh socha tumhe le chaloon. Waise bhi kitne din hue tumhe mere sath koi party attend kiye hue. Papa said.

Seriously they forget about my birthday. Paka papa apne mujhe isliye bulaya hai? I asked conforming it.

Ha, toh or koi baat hai. He asked me giving me a not-knowing look.

Bata doon. Won't I sound like a small child who is being excited about his birthday? I am 30 now.

Waise bhi fans bada paresan karte hai bacha bacha bol k, nahi bolta hoon. I nod my head in No and went to my room to get ready.

I came out after 10 minutes. Yeh kya pahena hai. Saadi mai ja rahe hai. Papa said giving me a weird look.

Ha, toh isme problem kya hai? I asked back. Beta hum Saadi mai ja rahe hai remember hang out karne nahi. Kuch dhang ka pahen. Papa said.

Fine toh ap hi bata do Kya pahenoo. I said. He enters my room and opens my cupboard.

Mess. He murmured. He searches for some time and ends up choosing a black suit. Perfect. He said handing me the suit.

Yeh....papa. I said but he cut me off. No if and buts 10 minute mai bahar aa. He said leaving the room.

I got dressed and went out. Looking like my son! Papa said. Ha, toh apka hi beta hoon. I said.

I look at myself I was looking hot. Huh, that word doesn't exist in my dictionary.

We left for the destination God know where. After 30 minutes of drive full of silence, we stop in front of a gate. Let me correct a huge scary gate. Seems like a haunted house.

Is bhoot bangle mai kon Saadi Karta hai. I asked papa. Tu chal na. He said and drag me without waiting for my response.

It was really scary. With every step, my heartbeat was beating fast. Are we here to be the dinner of those spirits. Papa opens the gate and boom.

All light was on there was a beautiful decoration in the shade of blue. Kya socha tha hum bhul gaye. Papa asked me.

I nod in yes not getting what was happening. Happy Birthday! Jugal, Sid, Hardil and Samaira screamed.

You guys remember it. I asked. They nod in yes. They were not only there guests were also there. I was attending some guests when all lights go deam.

On the centre of the stage, there was only a small source of light. Suddenly I saw Samaira with a mic.

I ever crave love I want someone who can love me unconditionally. Since I never get that person. But 20 years ago I found someone who loves me unconditionally, who cares for me, who hates my tears who fill my life with happiness, I found a friend.

She looks at me with moist eyes.

I found everything that I had been looking for my whole life. And now, here we are standing together at a point where life decided to take a big turn.

She starts moving towards me.

Today I want to confess something. Every year every day every second I want to spend with you, every monsoon I want to drench with you I want to spend my whole life with you. You have bewitched me and my soul, and I love. I love...I love you. And I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. I don't want to deprive us of that anymore. You are already my friend and my soulmate, will you be my prince too...

Before I could understand what was going on she goes on her knees and opens a box of the ring. Will you marry me? She asked.

Wait wait wait this was what I was thinking to do. What is happening am I dreaming? I am confused about what to say. Here my friend was cheering me to say yes.

I mean yes I love her but I never want this to happen like this. I ain't complaining but I am shocked.

Not wanting to waste this beautiful moment even if I am dreaming I nod my head in yes and there was a huge smile on her face.

She slid the ring in my finger. Us din tho tune rook diya tha mujhe par ab mai pure haaq k sath chila sakta hoon. Jugal said and look at Sid and Hardil.

Bhai bhabhi mil gayi. 3 shouted. Everyone was happy. Especially Samaira. The best birthday of my life. She is mine.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞