12.

3 years later.....

Samaira's pov.

In these 3 years, so many things have changed. My life has changed completely. I am no more that Samaira who was introverted and book worm. I have become an extrovert kind of person and I ain't a bookworm anymore but that doesn't mean I don't study.

Still, I am a topper but not like I was before 3 years. I do bunk classes to avoid long boring lectures and all the fun our gang do. The only difference between me and the gang is that I am a topper and they all are average.

There has been no exam in which they hadn't cheated. Exam se yaad aya kal hamara exam hai. So study Samaira. As I open my book a paper plane enters my room through the window.

I know who it was no one else than those 3 boys. Don't they have to study? I open the plane and there was a small message. Niche aa. Fine, now I have to waste my half-hour. I went down and found them.

Kya hai? I asked. Kya kar rahi thi? Darshan asked. Party kar rahi thi. Kya meaningless question hai Darshan exams hai toh padhayi karungi na. I said like seriously this boy has no worries about their studies.

He is always lost in the music but honestly, he is very good at it. He also knows to play the guitar and he teaches me too 2 year's ago.

Toh sidha bol na. He replied. Mai jaoo? I asked. Ek minute...help kar den na please. Darshan said. I know he calls me for this.

Timepass karne k bajaye kuch padh lete tum teeno. I said. Seriously they can learn at least 1 chapter but no they have to waste their time. Tu hai na hamare pass to hame padhne ki kya zarorat hai. Hardil said.

Ji Ji toh is baar fail hone k like ready rehna kyu ki mai kuch nahi bata rahi kal. I said just to scare them because I know this is never going to happen. They won't let me write anything if I won't tell them answers.

Thik hai phir tum bhi ready rehna fail hone k liye. Darshan said. See I told na.

Thik hai abhi mai jao? I asked as it's already too late. And if uncle and aunty came to know about it they will scold me a lot because I came without telling them.

Next, I was in a tight group hug. We love you our saviour. Three shouted in my ears. We broke the hug and I went back and they too. As I enter inside I saw uncle and aunty tense.

What happened. I asked closing the door. As soon as aunty saw me she gave me a bone-crushing hug and tears make their ways to her cheeks.

Again you did this. How many times we have to tell you? She said. Sorry, I don't want to disturb you so... I said. Don't do this again. She warmed me.

I swear it was the billionth time she said that and I did the same. Go and sleep tomorrow you have exams. Uncle said. I wish them and went to my room. I revise everything the last time a slept.

The next day our exams went good. As I know answers to every question and they just copy and pasted everything from me as usual.

Before the exam, they were nervous that what will be seat arrangements but luckily Darshan was sitting beside me Hardil was sitting beside him and jugal beside Hardil.

One week after exams.

We were sitting at the backbenches talking and eating chocolates when our class teacher enters the class.

So, children, we have a singing competition next week for those who are interested we ready with your performance by Friday of next week. she said and left and here at backbenches, the discussion starts or you can say soon to be a fight.

Darshan tu or Samaira. Jugal said. Mai kyu? I asked. In everything, they involved me I don't know the reason. Tum dono se acha singer is pure school mai nahi hai so yah koi ek jitega yah tie hoga. Mujhe Matlab hai chocolate se. Jugal said.

He only thinks about chocolates. Hardil bhi toh hai. Use bol. I said to Hardil who wasn't listing to us he was fully concentrating on the teacher.

Oye Hardil. I said. He looks at me. Tu participate kar le. I said. He nods in NO. Kyu? We asked together. Meri awaj baith gayi hai. He replied.

To use khadi kar le. Jugal said. The second lamest person on earth. Jugal sir apki IQ itni achi Kasie hai? Darshan asked. Bass hai. Kabhi ghamand nahi kiya. Jugal replied. Iska kuch nahi ho sakta. Tu kha bhai Tu kha. Darshan said.

Ok, then final yeh hai ki Darshan or Samaira perform karenge. Jugal said. We had a small discussion over that until the bell rings and finally we decide to participate.

We rehearsed so well and finally, it was the day of our performance. Darshan was so confident for his performance but I was hell nervous because I never had performed before in front of a huge crowd.

The performances end and it's time for the result. I wasn't nervous this time because I wasn't interested in it I participated only for jugal and his Chocolates but I wish Darshan win as he is so passionate about it and I have seen him work so hard for it.

Ab tum dono party kab de rahe hoo. Jugal said. Like seriously he is holding a hamper of chocolates no no no let me correct 2 hampers of chocolates as it was a tie between me and Darshan and Jugal is asking for a party.

Itna kha le phale. Hardil said. I look at Darshan who was lost in his thoughts. Kya soch raha hai? I asked him. I am so happy. I ever want to sing and to become a musician and here it's coming true. He said with a childish smile. I was happy for him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞