28.

Author's pov.....

Samaira was playing with the ring in her hand when her aunty enters the room. Ready? Her aunty asked.

She nods her head. Excited! Her aunty said. Nervous. As hell. Samaira replied. Kyu? Her aunty asked.

Agar kuch galat ho gaya toh. Yeh decision sahi toh hai na? Samaira asked.

Are Samaira don't worry this is the right decision or kuch galat nahi hoga. Don't think negative be positive. Her aunty said cupping her face.

I am trying but...Samaira said and look at the floor. Look at me. Her aunty said holding up her chin.

You are just having cold feet nothing else. It's normal hmm. Her aunty said.

I will miss you. Samaira said and hug her. Her aunty hugs her back.

I'll miss you too. Her aunty replied. Ab jada emotional na ho. Her aunty said breaking the hug.

Mom dad hote toh kitna acha hota na. Samaira said. Hmm. Her aunty replied.

Mom dad na sahi hum hi sahi. Her uncle said who was standing near the door.

You were 10 jab hum mile the or aj itni baadi hogai. Itni jaldi baadi nahi hona tha. Her uncle said. Samaira hugs him.

I am still you young Samaira. Samaira said.

Thik hai? Darshan asked Hardil who was giving him a calculating look. Perfect. Hardil said.

I am nervous yaar. What if she isn't ready for it? Darshan asked them.

Tu aisa kyu soch raha hai. Jugal said placing his hand on his shoulder.

She loves you and that's the only answer to all questions. Bhul gaya kaise usne tujhe purpose kiya tha sabke samne. Siddharth said. Darshan nods.

You are just having cold feet. Relax. Hardil said. They were talking when Rajendra uncle enters the room.

Ek dam Rajkumar lag raha hai. Uncle complimented.

Uncle ab ap hi samjhao ise. Siddharth said.

Yeh sahi bol rahe hai. Tu tension mat le yeh decision sahi hai par agar Samaira ko paresan kiya toh phir mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Uncle said warning him.

Ap mere papa hoo. Darshan said with a pout. Ha toh ab uska bhi hoo jaunga. Uncle replied.

Ab chale at least apni Saadi mai late mat hoo. Jugal said. Everyone laughs while Darshan glare at him.

Darshan pov.....

I was sitting in a mandap when I saw her, Looking like a queen. I still can't believe I am going to marry her. The one whom I love the most.

My first love and my last for sure. She looks at me smiling. She sits beside me and pandit Ji starts chanting the mantras.

Authors pov...

It's was time for varmala. Siya hand both of their garlands. After so much teasing and hard work, they both successfully put the garland in each other necks.

After that, they take 4 pheras as it was a Gujarat wedding. Darshan fastens mangalsutra in her neck and fills her partition.

Pandit Ji pronounces them as a couple. They took blessings from elders......

AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

------------------------------------------------------------

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Thanks for reading

Spread love💞