10.

Few months later......

Author pov.

In these few months, Samaira has been connected to Vivek and Siya. She talks to them she shares everything with them but at some point, she misses her mom dad a lot every night she misses them.

And as they promise they will come to meet her daily they never come. After that, she hadn't seen her parents. They never come back.

She lives in a hostel as Vivek and Siya have so much work and they weren't able to take care of her properly so they send her to a hostel but they went to meet her every weekend and Samaira is happy with it.

But they were planning on taking her back home soon. In these few months, Samaira makes no friends. She is an introverted kind of person so she doesn't interact more with others.

And in studies, no one can quell her. She is a topper in class and the favourite of almost all teacher. (Kuch kadoos ko nahi pasand)

Jugal chal na football khalne. Hardil said to jugal who was eating chocolate. Darshan ko ane de. Jugal said still his full concentration was on chocolate. Wo ajj nahi ayega he is settling his things. Hardil said informing him.

Darshan is new in the hostel. He joined yesterday only. He is excited to make new friends and to live a different life. He is an extrovert kind of person that's why he make 2 friends as he enters the hostel.

Hi friends! Someone said from behind. Hardil and Jugal turn back to see the person who was no one other than Darshan.

Tum to..... Jugal try to say something but as his mouth was filled with chocolates he can't say anything. Ha mai apna saman set kar raha tha but mom bolti hai har kam samay pe karna cheye so abhi time hai khelne ka so khalte hai chalo. Darshan said.

2 nods and move towards the ground. They saw so many boys with cards and chocolates. Hostel mai aj chocolates diye ja rahe hai kya. Chalo hum bhi let hai. Jugal said while moving towards the boys Hardil grab his hand and stop him.

Kabhi toh chocolate world se bahar aa. Hardil said smacking his head. Are par... Jugal try to defend himself but Hardil glared at him and he was quiet. Par ho kya raha hai? Darshan asked with a questioning look.

Ajj date kya hai? Hardil asked. 25 January. Darshan replied. Oo ab samajh aya. Toh yeh baat hai. Yeh kabhi nahi sudhrenge. Hardil said moving his head left to right.

Hardil Ji kya ap hame yeh batane ka kasht karenge ki kya hai or kon nahi sudherega. Darshan said dramatically.

Aree aj na hostel ki sabse beautiful ladki ka birthday hai according to them or yeh sab usi ki wish Karen k liye ja rahe hai. Hardil said. Toh hum yaha kya kar rahe hain. Chaloo hum bhi Chalte hai. Darshan said moving forward. Par kyu? Chal na khelte hai. Hardil said. Are yaar ek wish Karen mai kya jata hai. Wait Jugal chocolate de ek. Darshan said at which jugal looked like someone has asked for his life.

Na. Jugal said. Aree dena. Itna Sara toh hai tere pass. Darshan said snatching chocolate from his hand and moved towards that girl. Meri chocolate kyu? Jugal screamed.

Jane De wapas tere hi pass ayegi. Hardil said. Darshan tap on that girl's shoulder. Happy Birthday. He said with a huge smile.

She looks up. He moves his hand which has chocolates towards her. She snatches the chocolate and throws it into a small pond which was made due to rain. Get lost. She yelled and ran from there.

Badi aajeb ladki hai. Darshan said. Meri chocolate. Jugal cried. Chup karega! Hardil scolded him. Bola tha mat ja. Hardil said to Darshan.

Are itna attitude or arrogant behaviour. Darshan said. Chod na chal khelne. Hardil said. Darshan nods his head. They were going towards the ground but Darshan was continuously seeing towards the way she ran.

Why she was crying? The only question roaming in his head. Suddenly jugal stop. Kya hua? Both of them asked. Meri payari chocolate. Jugal said pointing towards it.

Hardil and Darshan look at each other and gave Iska-kuch-nahi-ho-sakta look. Koi baat nahi hum agle janam mai milenge wada raha. Jugal said to that chocolate. Chalen overacting ki dukan. Hardil said.

Jugal gave Darshan a death glare and move forward. They play football for an hour and then they play cricket. They came back to their room and helped Darshan in settling his things. Then Darshan explores the whole hostle and then they both sleep.

Next day in class.

Darshan enters his class with Hardil and Jugal. He searched for a seat for himself and found only one seat left behind a girl who was looking outside the window. He went there and put his bag. He looks at the girl.

Tum. Both said together. Yaha kya kar rahe hoo? The girl asked.

Excuse me yeh tumhara private class nahi hai Jo mai yaha nahi aa sakta. He replied. After that, the girl didn't say anything. One after another the classes were getting more and more boring for Darshan.

He tries to talk to that girl sometimes but every time he receives a glare. It was maths class the teacher enters inside. The girl sitting next to Darshan was getting worried as she didn't do her homework.

Are you ok? Darshan asked. I hadn't done homework. The first time she replied to him nicely. The teacher start checking homework and she start getting more tensed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞