16.

Present-day.....

Darshan's pov.

I enter my house and saw Sid Hardil and Jugal chilling out. I went to the dining table to take a glass of water. What happens looking upset? Hardil asked.

Upset seriously. Who won't be after what she does. I sat on the chair and drank the water quietly.

Bolega kuch. Jugal said. Kya bolun. I replied. Let me guess you both fought. Sid said. Yeh roj hai hai Inka leave it. Jugal said and continue watching the series.

Do you guys know she is getting married? I asked them. I don't think so she would have told them. Of course, if she won't tell me so...

Yeah, we know. It's because of her parents. Dick heads. Hardil said. What they know about it. When did she tell you? I questioned. Yesterday. Hardil replied.

Wow Samaira great. You tell them before me. Good. Everyone knows about it except me. I was the last one to know about it. I was your last priority. Even I was or not God knows. Do You ever consider me as your best friend? Best friend huh. I chuckled. Every memory with her flash in front of my eyes. With every memory, I was losing my temper. I was getting mad.

Darshan! I hear a familiar voice. I don't want to hear it. At least not now. I look and found her. What she's doing here? Are you mad? What you did. She shouted.

What I did Samaira everything is done by you. You cheated me. You said I am your best friend but I wasn't. You lied.

I look at her she has tears in her eyes which I hate the most. I have told her billionth of time not to cry but as being her last priority or nothing she never listens to me.

She sat on her knees in front of me and open a first aid box which Hardil handed her. What's going on? I was confused when something painful fell on my hand. I winced in pain.

I am sorry. She said. I look down and found my hand cover with blood. Wait what happen so sudden? How's this happen and when?

After she wiped all blood from my hand I found a large straight cut. When does this happen? I suddenly jerked my hand from her's.

I don't need fake concern! I can take care of myself. I said. I can see how much you can. She said grabbing my hand again.

Authors pov...

Just go! Darshan shouted and jerk his hand from her's again. Stop behaving like an idiot! Samaira screamed too and again take his hand in her. She applied the ointment and cover it with a bandage.

Done now leave. Darshan yelled. Hardil, Jugal and Siddharth were quietly seeing everything trying to understand what was going on. They have never seen Darshan this much angry that he broke the glass itself. Work-out benefits.

Just listen to me yaar! Samaira said. I don't want to. Darshan replied. But you have to. Samaira yelled. Then talk to the wall or these 3. Darshan said and went to his room. He was about to close the door when Samaira enters inside.

Just go Samaira, please! He said. Hardil ki adhi baat suni or gussa ho gaya. She said. Ha, usko maine kal tere se phale bataya tha kyuki use mujhe raat ko phone kiya tha yeh puchne k liye ki kya hua hai tu itne gusse mai tha kal. Stop behaving like a kid Darshan! She said.

He didn't listen to What Hardil said as he was busy in his imaginary world.

Good then if I am behaving like a kid so go. Be with your sweet mature to be husband. Darshan said. Don't start again. Samaira said.

Darshan holds her arm and drags her out of the room. I want to be alone! He screamed and shut the door on her face.

Hardil went near Samaira. You know him. Chote Chote baatoon pe gussa ho jata hai. Don't take his words seriously. Hardil said. Give him some time. He will come back and say sorry. Jugal said. She gave them a small smile and left from there.

Samaira's pov...

His behaviour wasn't as usual. Before also we had fights but he never behaves like this ever. It's just he is angry nothing more.

Sona nahi hai? Aunty asked. Ja rahi thi. I replied. Kya hua hai? She asked. Nothing just argued with him. I replied. Ok, so jana. She said. We bid each other and I went to my room.

I tried to sleep but my thoughts weren't letting me. I was thinking about mom dad. Who my life is going to change in few days, about Darshan.

He's hurt. I know and I am sorry for that but he isn't listing to me. I open my drawer and find an old album of mine. I open it and on the first page, it was out the picture together. Me and my best friend Darshan playing with my hair.

When we were young he ever played with my hair making funny faces. I flip over pages and found another cute pic of ours.

He was trying to show how much powerful he is

He was trying to show how much powerful he is. I warned him but he being stubborn didn't listen to me. I remember after this he had pain in his legs for week.

I flip over pages recalling old memories. I put it inside the drawer again and slept.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞