23.

Samaira's pov...

Tired? Darshan asked. As hell. I replied. After a hell exhausting day, we are going back home. Today was an exhausting day but it was amazing.

After all this mess end I really need this and he was already in the plan of this. What are you thinking? He asked again.

Thank you. I said. No sorry no thank you. He said. Still trekking and wildlife spotting was amazing. I said. Enough. He said. The car stops after few minutes. We step outside.

Good night. He said. I hug him. Thank you. I said. Phir Suru hogaya. Yeh mera business hai. He said. Such a cutest person.

Cute. I said and pulled his cheeks. Sam! You know I hate it. He said irritatingly. Isiliye to kiya. I said and run towards the house.

I open the door and close it before he enters. Who's your day? Akash asked. It was exhausting but amazing. I replied sitting on the couch. Water. He hands me a glass of water. Thank you. I said and drank.

After that he sits beside me and fixes his graze on T.V he wasn't watching T.V that was for sure. What happened? I asked him. Nothing just missing mom dad. He said.

I never think that they were like this. He added. Like what? I asked. I don't think so he knows about it neither I told them nor mom dad would tell him. I know everything Di. Darshan told me everything. He said starting at the floor.

I felt sorry for him he is just 19 and he has to face all these messes and again because of me. I am sorry. I said. Why are you sorry? What's your fault? He asked.

If I want I can stop them but I didn't I was being so selfish that I didn't think about you. I said. You aren't selfish Di. And whatever happens, wasn't wrong. They deserve that. I was just upset because...I think we meet after years so we'll live together happily...but it's ok. I have you I don't need anyone else. He said.

I pull him in a hug. I am sorry. I whispered. Yaar di stop being emotional now. He said. We talked for some time and went to sleep.

The next day we decide to hang out. No not me Darshan, Hardil, Jugal and Akash. Siddharth is out of station for some work. Akash is being so friendly to Darshan and the gang.

They have decided to watch a horror movie. No One has a plan to sleep today. Darshan... I whispered in his ears to make him scared. Ahh! He screamed and everyone was so scared that they join him too.

Relax it's me. I said controlling my laugh seeing them all scared. Kya yaar Di. Akash said. Sorry sorry, continue. I said and look towards the screen. I fell something trailing on my hand. I know who is this.

You can't scare me like this. I said to Darshan who was doing it just to scare me. He frowns and looks towards the screen. Samaira! Jugal whispered yelled.

What? I asked. Over. He said showing me the bowl of chocolates which was having few wrappers. Fine. I said and went to get some more chocolates for him.

Darshan's pov...

We were watching the movie when the door slight opens. We saw someone with a torch below his/her face. Is this the ghost, witch, hag, hellcat? Upar wale bacha lena.

I tap Akash on his should and made him look at....whoever it is. As soon as he saw it he screamed. Joined by Hardil and Jugal. We hear something fall on the ground.

The torch probably which that person was holding. It's me, idiots. The voice was familiar. Since when we are familiar with ghost and evil spirits. Suddenly all lights were on. Shit, it was Samaira.

Maana kiya tha....mera phone tut gaya tum logo k chakra mai. She said. She and Jugal chocolates and sit on her seat again.

Author's pov.....

The next morning Samaira wake up first she looks around and found all 5 sleeping. She wakes up Akash then Hardil and Jugal and them Darshan. Darshan wakes up you are late. Daat padegi uncle se. She said shaking him a bit.

Ahh! He screamed and flinched. Samaira loses her balance and fall to the ground. Ouch! She whined. Shit.....sorry sorry. Darshan said and help her to stand. Sorry sorry, mujhe laga chudail hai. He said. Everyone laughed whereas Samaira glared at him.

In afternoon.

Samaira's pov...

I was engrossed in files when my phone buzz I pick up. Samaira Miss. Mehta wants to meet you. Priya said.

Dear life can you pity me. Just now I am out of a mess and again I am at the same place. Kis janam ka dusmani nikal rahe ho. Samaira are you there? Priya asked. Yeah. Bhejoo. I said and hung the call.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞