6.

Authors pov.

Present-day at Samaira

Darshan ends up narrating the whole story to aunty. Well, I can only try, you know Samaria very well. Aunty said. Darshan hummes in response. Samaira came with 3 cups of coffee. She hands one to aunty and uncle.

Meri? Darshan asked. Nahi hai. Samaira said shrugging her shoulder. Darshan was in no mood to argue as well as he doesn't want to make her angry because still, she isn't convinced about the vacation. Samaira why won't you go on a vacation? Aunty said starting a conversation.

Isne bola na? She said pointing towards Darshan. Please. Darshan whispered. Nahi Jana mujhe kahi. Or mai bachi nahi hoon jo kisi ne kuch bol diya or mai roti rahungi. Toh dimag kharab mat karo. Apne kam se matlab rakho. She yelled. She enters her room slamming the door.

I said she won't agree. Aunty said looking at Darshan. Ok, I'll try to do something. Darshan said with disappointment.

Samaira's pov.

I am fed up with it. I am not strong I am alone I am a burden I wasn't accepted by my parents. They sold me. I am this bad? Did I really don't deserve happiness? And Darshan he was concerned for me and as being the biggest jerk I yelled at him? He was doing it for me and me..... Shit, Samaira. I should apologize to him.

Authors pov.

Darshan was heading towards his car when someone grabs his hand. He turns back and saw Samaira with tearful eyes. She holds her ear. Sorry. She whispered. He pulls her in a hug. It's ok. He said.

I was just irritated by all these mess aur gussa tumpe nikal gaya. SORRY! She mumbled. It's ok. He said rubbing her back. I will come. She said. Where? He asked. You were saying for vacation. She said reminding him. Really? He asked in disbelief. Hmm. Samaira responded.

2 weeks later.

Chaleen? Hardil asked Darshan who was fixing his hair. 5 minute na. Darshan said in an irritated tone. 2 ghante se tera 5 minute hi ho raha hai. Hardil shouted. Abhi yeh haal hai toh apni saadi mai kya karega. Hardil further added. After few minutes Darshan came.

They settled in the car and went to pick Samaira. She was waiting for them. She enters inside and Darshan starts driving. Then they went to pick Siddharth. Phir late. Siddharth said entering inside. Yeh Darshan or iske baal. Hardil said. Mai 1 ghante se wait kar raha hoon. What about you Samaira? Siddharth asked.

0 minute wait. Samaira response. Kaise? Siddharth asked. Mujhe phale hi pata tha ki he will be late so mai 1 ghante phale soo k uthi or jaise mai ready ho k bahar ayi he was there. She said trying something on her phone. Late Latif. Siddharth grumbled.

Next day.

Samaira was sleeping when someone jumped on her. She wakes up shocked and looks at the person. Darshan! She screamed in a sleepy voice. Good morning Sammmmm! He said singing. Hato. She said. Get ready in 10 minutes. He said exiting the room. She takes a shower and gets ready. She went down where everyone was waiting for her in the dining area.

They did breakfast. Phale Kaha? Jugal asked eating his favourite dessert. Bangaram, for Samaira's favourite Scuba driving. Hardil said. Hearing it there was a childish smile on Samaira's face but she hides it. From inside she was excited like a kid but from outside she was showing natural expression.

Hasna mana nahi hai. Darshan whispered. She playfully slaps his hand. They finished their breakfast and move outside where a car was waiting for them.

It was a long ride 2 hours. Finally, they reached. They were given a scuba set. After that, an instructor gives them some instructions then they were off on a small motorboat. In the middle of the sea, they were asked to go inside.

After a long exploration, they came out.

The next day they went to the Marine museum.

After an exhausting day, they were doing dinner. Kal kaha. Samaira asked. Surprise. All 3 said together. Samaira gave them a series look which they replied with a smile. The next morning they were ready to go to an unknown destination for Samaira and a known destination for 3 boys.

Darshan steps out of the car and opens the door for Samaira as soon as she steps out he covers her eyes with his hand before she could see anything. After 2 minutes of walk, he stops.

Kya chal raha hai? Samaira asked getting excited. Ok, so as you ever want to be on a cruise here it is. He said removing his hand from her eyes. The first thing that caught her attention was a beautiful cruise.

She hugs him in excitement

2 days spend on a cruise. They enjoyed it a lot. Especially Samaira she was happy that make Darshan happy. She has forgotten about Sammer's words for some time. They were back at the resort after 2 days. The next morning they were all set to go back to Mumbai.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just a small chapter full of happiness before a big storm. 🤭🤭

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞