18.

Samaira's Pov.

Yesterday when I talk to him I felt relief a new hope was there he might come at least once. But he proved me wrong. He won't come today also. Now I hadn't expected anything from him.

I have to accept the fact that I lose my best friend, I lose my saviour, I lose everything.

Actually, I think if I won't be here all this mess won't happen. Neither mom dad came back nor Darshan would be hurt. Life would be perfect for him.

I look at the ring in my hand showing that again I am being sold to someone. Am I a product? One shop to another.

Well, it's meaningless to think about it. Today was an exhausting day for me. Sitting all day wasn't an easy task. And about the Mehendi function, I was least interested.

I was just feeling to screamed my heart out but I can. I have to behave maturely. I am mature now.

Thinking of jumping? Akash asked me. Why every time I have to face him. I just can't hide anything from him just like Darshan. I won't do that. I replied.

Good. I thought you would be thinking to jump from the 30th floor. Stupid me. He said with a chuckle.

Even I want to I can't. I can't break the promise I did to Darshan. After I tried to suicide he was so scared that he told me to promise him that I won't do anything like that again. So I just can't.

Even I want I can't. I replied. Shall I ask you one question? He asked. I nod my head taking a sip of the beer. The only supporter of mine now. Are you interested in this marriage? He asked. No. I replied.

May I know the reason why are you doing this? He questioned back. Sometimes we have to do things against our choice for our loved ones. I replied. Your friend doesn't come today na? He asked.

No, and I don't think so he will come. I hurt him, and he is still angry with me. I am sorry that I didn't tell him. I am sorry for everything that hurts him but he isn't ready to listen. I don't know what to do. How to convenience. It hurting now. He is being angry just because I tell him at last. Is it a reason to be angry and to behave like this? That day when I went to meet him to say sorry the way he behaves was hurting no matter how much I say he was in anger but it hurts. I never want to marry that Abhinav I thought if he will be here we will find some solution together but I just can't think about this marriage because of him. I am getting marry dude it isn't a small thing and despite helping me with this situation he angry. He said he won't let me cry but he is giving me the biggest pain now. I let out everything that was bothering me for days.

He was just quietly listing me patiently. He pulls me in a hug and caressed my hair. Thank you. I whispered. It's ok. Felling relax? He asked. I hum in response.

Authors pov...

Darshan was watching T.V when Hardil, Sidharth and Jugal enter inside. Finally, you are out. Hardil said and hug him. Samaira was missing you. Jugal said from behind.

Kyu itna gussa hai? Stop behaving like kid Darshan. Go say her sorry she needs you. Siddhartha said. Mai phir lock kar lo khud ko. Darshan threatens them. They nod their head in No. Toh phir uske bare Mai koi baat nahi Karega. He said.

They all gave a disappointing look to each other. Darshan phone buzz with notification. He opens his phone and found it and an unknown number.

I don't know who you are but I know my di love you a lot. She needs you right now. Please come. I meet her after year's I just can't see her like this. Please

He read the message. There was a voice note.

No, and I don't think so he will come........

The voice message was of Samaira. After the message end, his eyes were moist. Hardil, Jugal and Siddharth we're also there listing it quietly. Maan ja ab. 3 of them said together. He went to his room and again lock himself.

The next day in the evening Samaira was sitting with Abhinav as the Sangeet function was going on. After all the performance Akash went on stage with a mic.

Ok so it time for the special performance of to days evening only for my sweet sister. He said and went down. All lights went deam and some one start singing.

Accha chalta hoon
Duaaon mein yaad rakhna
Mere zikr ka zubaan pe swaad rakhna
[×2]

Dil ke sandookon mein
Mere acche kaam rakhna
Chitthi taaron mein bhi
Mera tu salaam rakhna

Andhera tera maine le liya
Mera ujla sitaara tere naam kiya

Channa mereya mereya
Channa mereya mereya Beliya
O piya...
[x2]

Mmm... mehfil mein teri
Hum naa rahe jo
Gham toh nahi hai
Gham toh nahi hai
Qisse humaare nazdeeqiyon ke
Kam toh nahi hai
Kam toh nahi hai

Kitni dafaa, subah ko meri
Tere aangan me baithe
Maine shaam kiya

Channa mereya mereya
Channa mereya mereya Beliya
O piya...
[x2]

Tere rukh se apna raasta
Mod ke chalaa
Chandan hoon main
Apni khushboo chhod ke chala

Mann ki maaya rakh ke
Tere takiye tale
Bairagi, bairagi ka sooti chaula
Odh ke chalaa

Channa mereya mereya
Channa mereya mereya Beliya
O piya...

The song end. Samaira eyes were fixed on the person throughout the performance. Her eyes were full teary seeing the person. Their eye locks. Samaira was beyond happy seeing the person. Everyone claps break their eye contact.
------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Spread love💞