Chapter 3

TW!! BULLYING/BLOOD/FIGHTING

Around a week had passed living with Phil and tommy and Tubbo were starting school. "You boys excited to go?" Phil asked while they ate breakfast. "Yeah I can't wait to go" Tubbo said. "How about you tommy? You excited" Phil asked. "Umm yeah I guess" Tommy said putting his bowl on the sink. He hated going to school. "I'm gonna go get ready" Tommy said leaving the room. Tubbo followed him upstairs. "Tommy are you ok? You seemed off at breakfast" Tubbo asked. "Yeah I just hate school you know how it is" Tommy replied. "Ok well when you need to you can text me and we can meet somewhere if you like" Tubbo said. "Thanks Tubbo" Tommy smiled at his brother. After they had gotten ready, they all left for school. "If you guys want you can text me or Will also meet here after school" techno said. "Ok thanks techno. Bye" Tommy and Tubbo walked off to the office. "Hello? Are you the new students?" The lady at the desk said. "Yep that's us.I'm Tubbo and this is Tommy" "ah yes. Here are your time tables tommy you have a young boy called Jack who is in all of your lessons and Tubbo you will have a boy called ranboo." She said. "Ok thanks bye!" Tubbo said. He was quite excited to start his lessons. "Come on Tubbo we're gonna be late" Tommy said as they left the office. "Ok what do you have first? I have English" Tubbo said. "I've got art I hate that lesson" Tommy said as he checked his time table. "Same with English. Fuck you dyslexia" Tubbo said. Tommy laughed at his brother as they got more and more lost in the school. Tubbo accidentally bumped into a taller boy "oh I'm sorry my bad" Tubbo said looking up. "No problem are any of you Tubbo by any chance? I'm ranboo by the way." "Hi yes I'm Tubbo we're a bit lost haha" Tubbo replied. "Ok good miss sent me to look for you. Is your brother lost? I can take him to his lesson if you like" ranboo said smiling at tommy. "Uh yeah thanks. I'm Tommy by the way" they all went to Tommy's class before ranboo and Tubbo left for their own class "sorry sir got lost" tommy said as he walked in. "That's fine Thomas sit next to Jack over there" he said pointing at the slightly shorter bald kid at the back "ok also it's Tommy" he said walking off to Jack. "Hi Jack" Tommy said as he took a seat. "Hi Tommy are you good at art? I'm really shit at it" Jack whispered. "That makes two of us then" tommy replied equally as quiet. "Also why are you bald sorry if it's rude to ask" Tommy said. "Don't like hair it's shit init" Jack said. "Fair enough." Tommy liked Jack he was glad he got someone decent to show around and not some teachers pet.

As Tubbo and ranboo got to English, they both sat at their seats and started talking to each other. "Tubbo, ranboo no talking in my lesson please. Get your books out we're having a spelling test first." The teacher said to them "oh fuck sake really" Tubbo said quietly to himself "do you not like English?" Ranboo asked. "Nope I hate it because of my dyslexia it's pretty hard" Tubbo said. "Oh well if you tell miss she will probably let you off without doing it." Ranboo said getting his book out. "Nah I'll probably get Phil to call school for me when I tell him I don't want the class to know they will just call me stupid" Tubbo said "miss I need a book please" the teacher got a spare book and handed it to Tubbo "thanks" "ok fair enough.I can give you answers to this I'm pretty good at English." Ranboo said "thanks ranboo"

Two hours later, everyone had gone out for break and Tommy and Jack found ranboo and Tubbo sat outside near the field "TUBBOOOOOOO" Tommy shouted running over to him. "Hi Tommy! How was your lessons?" Tubbo asked. "They were alright this is Jack by the way he is bald haha" Tommy said laughing. "Oi shut up" Jack laughed nudging Tommy in the shoulder. They were all having a conversation talking about class when Tubbo said "I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back" "ok do you want me to show you where it is?" Ranboo asked. "No I'll be fine" Tubbo said smiling as he left.
As Tubbo walked in, he heard some voices he kid of recognised. It was some boys from his English class. "Hey idiot your the new kid" one of them said "y-yeah why?" Tubbo asked. He was getting pretty nervous. "Good now we're gonna beat your ass" the three boys cornered Tubbo. He had nowhere to go. He got punched in the face and immediately fell to the floor. "THATS WHAT YOU GET ADOPTED PIECE OF SHIT NO WONDER YOUR PARENTS LEFT YOU" the boys were kicking him over and over again. "P-please s-s-stop your hurting m-me" Tubbo was crying. "OWWW PLEASE IM SORRY" Tubbo got kicked in the face and he was pretty sure his nose was broken. There was blood everywhere. The bell ring and the bully's had left. Tubbo tried to get his phone to text Tommy but everything went black.