Chapter 9

Later that day, Tubbo had gotten home and went straight upstairs to look for Tommy's knife. Luckily Tommy was downstairs so he had the room to look for it.
He searched their beds, under the beds, under the rug, in their draws, everywhere he could but there was nothing. He went to the bathroom to see if it was there but still nothing so he went to get Tommy and try make him talk. He headed downstairs and there Tommy was watching tv "hey Tommy come here I need to talk to you" Tubbo said. "The episode is nearly finished I'll be up then" he replied. Tubbo grabbed Tommy's hand and dragged him upstairs. "Where is it" Tubbo asked while shutting their door so nobody can hear them "where's what?" Tommy asked. He knew what Tubbo wanted but pretended he didn't have a clue. "You know what I mean empty your pockets" he said to his younger brother. Tommy sighed as he emptied them knowing fully well where he had hidden it. "See nothing there now can I go" "not until you give me the knife" Tubbo replied. "I told you it's already gone" "yeah right bullshit now tell me or I'll get Phil or techno to find it" Tommy hesitated before giving in. "Fine" he reached for his bag. He was going to give Tubbo a sharpener and take out the blade to give him. Maby then he will leave him alone. "There happy now?" He asked. "Yes but if I find out you have a knife or anything else I'll be disappointed with you" he replied "you can go now I'm gonna bin this" "ok" Tommy quickly went downstairs to get his knife. Luckily Phil went out and Will and techno are with friends. He went upstairs and put it in his pencil case.

Later on, Tubbo and tommy decided to go out and meet Ranboo since Jack was grounded still. Tommy said that they don't need to tell Phil because he told him they might go out. Tubbo didn't know that tommy was still grounded but didn't bother to ask. Once they got to the park, Ranboo was sat on the bench waiting for them. "Hey guys!" He said as he got up to greet them "hey Ranboo what you wanna do today?" Tubbo asked "Not sure you can choose" the two looked at tommy with a grin on his face "uh oh" Ranboo said quietly so they couldn't hear him.

"GUYS FUCKING PEG IT HAHAHAHA" Tommy said while running with Tubbo and Ranboo. He thought it would be a fun idea to play nock a door run, but now they were being chased by a man with a tennis racket? "TOMMY WERE GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU WHEN WERE BACK" Tubbo shouted. "GET HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS NOW DONT THINK YOUR GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS" the man shouted in anger at the three. Ranboo was full of Adrenalin and had an advantage to being so tall. He looked back and saw Tubbo nearly tripped so without thinking he grabbed his arm and picked him up bridal style. "Thanks Ranboo I owe you one" Tubbo said looking up at the taller "don't bother not gonna let your death be caused by a tennis racket like come on really?" He replied laughing a bit.
Not long after, the man gave up but was still really pissed. "Tommy your suck an asshole you know that" Tubbo said as Ranboo put him down. "It was pretty fun tho don't you think" He said as he caught his breath "fuck you" Ranboo said. They decided to go sit on a bench for a while so they can cool down. Tommy got his phone out when he saw 12 missed calls from Phil and 24 missed texts. "Oh shit" he said. "What is it?" Tubbo asked. "Well I may or may not have snuck out I'm still grounded and Phil has called me loads." He said. "Tommy I thought you was ungrounded for fuck sake" Tubbo said. "Phil calling me what should I say?" Tubbo asked "you haven't seen me I'm gonna go try sneak in I'll text you when I'm back" tommy said getting up "ok cya Tommy" the two said.
T-hello?
P-hey Tubbo have you seen Tommy? He isn't home
T-nope sorry
P-ok that's fine but if you see him tell him to go home ok
T-ok bye phil
P- cya mate

"Come on wanna go to my house for a bit?" Ranboo asked as he hung up "yeah sure let's go" he replied with a smile.
Tommy wandered off because truth is he didn't want to go home yet. It had been around 10 minutes since he left Tubbo and Ranboo so he asked what they were doing. They were on their way to Ranboo's so he said he was home. A few minutes pass and he heard shouting down an alleyway so he went to check it out. To his surprise there was nothing so he turned around to leave when he got hit on the head with something and everything went black.

"Hey Ranboo it's getting late so I'm gonna head home now" Tubbo said as he got up. "Ok cya tomorrow" he replied smiling. "Cya" Tubbo left and started walking home. When he got there everyone was downstairs looking worried. "Hey guys what's up?" He asked as he took his shoes off. "Tommy isn't home yet you sure you haven't seen him anywhere?" Phil asked "wait what? I thought he was home because I texted him and he said he was on his way back" Tubbo said. "Do you know where he was?" Phil asked. Tubbo didn't want to tell the truth because he would get them both told off. "No he didn't say sorry" "it's fine. If he isn't back by midnight we're getting the police involved tho" "ok" Tubbo said. He went up to his room and texted Tommy
Tu-hey where are you? Everyone is woried about you I thout you went home
To-don't worry about me. I decided I would go for a walk as I was bored. Also you spelt worried and thought wrong.
Tu-yeah no shit I'm dislectic remember
To-haha yes I know just teasing you, lol.
Tu-ok well you need to be home by midnite or police are coming
To-ok. My phone is almost dead.
Tu-ok also we're having pinapple pizza for tea
To-yay that's my favourite type!
Tubbo was worried. Tommy never texts like that and he absolutely hates pinapple pizza. Did something happen to him? He decided to tell Phil "hey Phil? I think something has happened to Tommy he's acting really weird" "why what's he saying?" He asked. "He keeps correcting my mistakes and typing weirdly also he said pinapple pizza was his favourite when I know for a fact he hates it" he said. "Ok does he have his location on?" "Im not sure I'll check" Tubbo replied. He clicked on Tommy's contact and it was off "nope it's off" Tubbo was worried. What happened to Tommy? Is he gonna be ok.

A few hours had passed and tommy woke up "where the fuck am I?" He asked himself. He was trying to see where he was then he realised he was tied up in a chair in a garage. He started to panick "HELP PLEASE IM FUCKING TRAPPED" he shouted at the top of his lungs. He kept shouting when he heard a door behind him "oh my god can you shut up already?" The voice asked. "Dream? Oh my fucking god you better let me go now" he said. "Hmm no thanks I'm good" Sapnap and George had walked in the room. "Didn't Tubbo tell you? He knew you was our next target" Sapnap said. "FUCK YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU LET ME FUCKING GO NOW" Tommy screamed at them in anger until dream pulled out a knife "YOU GONNA SHUT THE FUCK UP OR WHAT" he shouted putting it to his neck. He shut up immediately "that's what I thought. He gave it to George who held the knife. "Tubbo knows I'm missing I said I will text him when I'm at home and I haven't text yet" tommy said. "Oh don't worry we sorted that out" Sapnap said holding his phone "you should really put a password on this thing by the way" he said. He held up his phone to show tommy the messages what they sent. Tommy just started to laugh "the fuck you laughing at" "you are so fucking dumb I don't type like that and I fucking hate pinapple pizza I despise it" "oh shit. Fine then we're going to call Tubbo and your going to speak. Any funny business and your gonna pay" dream said. "Ok then call him" Tommy was so happy he could talk to Tubbo "oh yeah we're gonna have to FaceTime like we always do on call or he will suspect somethings wrong" tommy said. "Oh my god fine, George uncut the ropes he's gonna need to be in the house for this" George did as he was told and Tommy headed inside. He got a quick glimpse of the street name so he knew where he was.

To-hey Tubbo!
Tu-where the hell are you tommy?
To-oh I went to jacks house he let me come over for a bit
Tu-oh ok well Phil and everyone is really worried when you gonna be home?
To-not sure might stay over.

Now was his chance. He quickly opened up messages and sent the street name to Tubbo and told him to screen shot it.

To-well I'm gonna have to go we're having pasta for dinner then gonna play basket ball probably
Tu-ok see you tomorrow
To-bye

He quickly deleted the message and gave the phone back to dream. He really hoped that Tubbo remembered there code word for help was basket ball or he would be fucked.
"PHIL I KNOW WHERE TOMMY IS HES IN TROUBLE" Tubbo shouted running downstairs. "HOLY SHIT WILL TECHNO COME ON" he shouted to his two kids getting his shoes on. The four got in the car and Tubbo gave them the street name and they were off.