Chapter 17

Around two weeks had passed and Tubbo was still at ranboos house. He hadn't told anyone he was back because he was kinda scared of Phil still. Ranboo also said he punched quackity in the face god Tubbo wished he was there to see that. "Hey Tubbo I was just wandering when do you think your gonna be going home? I mean it's Christmas and your birthday next week I'm sure you don't wanna miss that with your family" Ranboo said. Tubbo completely forgot about that, maybe he would go before Christmas "I'll probably go back on Christmas dont want to ruin your day haha" he said. "Ok and also Tubbo even if you stayed for Christmas there is no way you would ruin the day out of anything you would make it more fun!" Ranboo replied. "Ok well what do you wanna do today?" Tubbo asked "wanna play minecraft?" He asked "okay! I'll need to use a fake account incase someone sees I'm online tho" Tubbo said "sure thing my laptop is connected to my alt anyway" Ranboo said turning on his pc and laptop.

"Dad please I know Tubbo will be here somewhere let me go look for him" tommy said "no tommy I'm sorry but it's been almost three weeks I doubt he's anywhere close by Tommy" tommy was upset he was gonna spend Christmas alone. I mean yeah he had phil and his siblings but it wouldn't be the same without Tubbo "fine I'm going to my room" tommy said as he went up. Phil had tried everything to find Tubbo but he was nowhere to be seen. When Tubbo ran off first,Phil called Scott to tell him what had happened and he might not come back unless he was found. He felt bad for Tommy so he and his other children have been making him feel better and would make this Christmas a great one for him.
A few days had passed and it was Tubbo's birthday. He woke up but Ranboo wasn't there so he decided to go down and make some food. When he turned the lights on,he heard Ranboo and his parents shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Tubbo got scared and screamed but started to laugh after "thanks! you scared the shit out of me by the way haha" he said "sorry Tubbo but also here got you a present!" Ranboo said giving him a small box. Tubbo quickly opened it and saw a heart locket inside. It was gold and said my boo and inside was a picture of them the first time they hung out. "Wow thanks boo I love it!" He said hugging his friend. He gave Ranboo the locket "put it on for me please" Ranboo did as he was asked and pulled out his locket from his pocket "I got matching ones mine says my bee tho" he said showing Tubbo the locket. He gave Tubbo the locket and bent down so Tubbo could put it on for him. "Here is a little something we made for you Tubbo Ranboo said you like bees" ranboos mum said handing him a picture frame. They had painted him bees on a flower field and Tubbo loved it "wow you two are very talented thank you so much!" He said "we're glad you like it" ranboos mother said smiling at him "come on let's go watch a film!" Ranboo said "okay can we watch the bee movie?" Tubbo asked as they made their way upstairs "yeah of course! It's your special day" Ranboo said.

Tommy was very upset when he woke up. It was Tubbo's birthday today but no Tubbo there to celebrate. He bought Tubbo a present hoping he would be back but he hasn't shown up so he left it on Tubbo's bed hoping that one day, he would be there to open it. He went down to get breakfast and made a bowl of Cheerios "hey Tommy how you feeling?" Will asked him as Tommy sat at the table with his food "oh the usual shit. I don't know why he had to go it isn't fair" tommy said. "I know but trust me he will come back" Will said sitting down next to Tommy "yeah if he isn't dead" he mumbled "tommy don't think like that Tubbo is brave he isn't dead don't think like that" Will said to him "I hope so"

The next day, Tubbo and Ranboo stayed in bed watching Christmas films and drink hot chocolate. They were watching the grinch it was a great movie "hey Ranboo I might go home today" Tubbo said "ok when your back message me and we can call if you want" Ranboo said "okay if I don't call then I will tomorrow if your not busy with family" Tubbo said "ok I might be but I can call around noon if you can" he replied "yeah I probably won't have any presents so I'll be free all day pretty much" Tubbo said. "Ok well if you want we could go hang out with Tommy and Jack I haven't spoke to them in a while" Ranboo said. "Yeah sure if phil lets us out I might get told off for leaving" Tubbo said laughing a bit "oh yeah I forgot about that haha"

Tommy,Will,techno and Phil were watching home alone 2 on the couch. "How the fuck aren't they dead yet that kid is mad" tommy said laughing "not a clue" Will said "he's fucking American I'm surprised he hasn't pulled his gun out at the adults" tommy said. "The bad guys get a gun on Kevin in the park remember" techno said. "WHAT YOU HAD TO FUCKING RUIN IT YOU BITCH" tommy shouted at his sibling. "Will the pair of you shit the fuck up and watch the film also techno don't spoil anything else please Tommy hasn't watched this before" Phil said "sorry dad" techno said "better fucking be" tommy muttered.

It had gotten to later at night and Tubbo was getting his things ready to go home. "Ok I think that's everything I brought with me including my presents!" Tubbo said. "Ok well text me when you get home" Ranboo said "ok will do if not then I'll text tomorrow" Tubbo said "okay well stay safe on your way back" Ranboo said "don't worry boo I will" "here before you go I got you a present I couldn't be bothered to wrap it haha" "oh my fucking god what is this hahaha" Tubbo said laughing. Ranboo had given Tubbo a plush of his minecraft skin "isn't it amazing" Ranboo said smiling at the small plush he had given Tubbo "well my present to you is you having to put up with me for the last month haha" Tubbo said. "Well thank you for the amazing present haha" "Well gotta go cya boo!" He said "bye bee!" Ranboo said before hugging him. After that, Tubbo left and started to walk home. He decided he would show up on Christmas Day kind of like a present so he went to the park and slept on a bench for the night.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!" Tommy shouted while running around the house. It was only 8am but Christmas was Tommy's all time favourite holiday.  "SHUT THE FUCK UP TOU GREMLIN" Will shouted from his room. Soon after, he and techno came out of their rooms and went down to see Phil making breakfast "merry Christmas kids" he said with a smile on his face "dad can we pleaseeeee open presents" tommy asked "after breakfast" Phil said as he put the food on the table. They were having bacon and fried eggs. "Your so mean" tommy said as he dug into his food. That made everyone laugh and they all ate.After breakfast, tommy was the first to the living room "holy fucking shit" was all he had to say.

Tubbo woke up at around 9am and decided to nock on. Hopefully they would let him back in he was gone for a month. He stood at the front door for five minutes before building up the courage to nock. He heard techno shout from the other side "I'll get it" he opened the door and was shocked at what he saw "Tubbo?" "Erm hi techno" techno hugged Tubbo and let him in the house "where the fuck have you been?! It's been ages" techno asked as they shut the door "well as you know I ran off then an old lady let me stay at her house then yesterday I got brought back" he said "Ok well everyone will be glad to see you" techno said "TOMMY GET HERE NOW" they shouted. "What is it I wa-TUBBO" tommy ran up to his brother and hugged him then the two fell over "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU" tommy said starting to tear up. "I'm sorry Tommy something happened and I was scared so I left" the two had gotten up now but Tubbo was tackled into another hug by Will "I missed you Tubbo" he said "I missed you all too I'm sorry" Tubbo replied. Once will let go, Tubbo saw Phil standing there. He went up to hug him he felt bad for leaving but he hoped he wouldn't get in trouble "I'm sorry for going" Tubbo said "don't be it's my fault I'm so sorry Tubbo" Phil said "come on let's go watch a film" Phil said "DIBS ON TUBBO" Tubbo shouting grabbing his arm. Tubbo just started to laugh as the others followed him behind "sorry Tubbo we didn't know if you would come back so we didn't get you anything" Phil said "that's fine I wasn't expecting anything but you can get me presents on new year haha"he said.