Chapter 18

A week had passed and it was now New Year's Eve. Tubbo had been having a great time with everyone now he was back and found out that Phil was going to fully adopt them. Today, tommy Tubbo Ranboo and Jack were all going to meet up and go to their favourite park for the day and watch the fireworks, then we're going to sleep over at tommy and Tubbo's house.

Ranboo decided that today would be the day he would propose to Tubbo properly. He wore his best suit and hid the ring in his inside pocket. He was going to do it when it hit midnight so all the fireworks would go off and it would be really special. He even hoped that one day they could get married for real and adopt a son like his teddy,Micheal. Ranboo decided he would text the group chat to see when they would meet up
R-hey guys what time we going out?
To-not sure like 4ish?
J-yeah I can do that
R-same
Tu-ok we can all meet at the bech their
R-ok cya there!
To-byeee
J-later twats
To-fuck off bitch
Tu-SHUSH PLAESE
To-so sorry Tubbo I deeply apologise
Tu-good now cya :D

Jack got his bags ready and said bye to his parents before leaving. He was glad they let him stay out as they were normally strict with him. It was only half three so he decided to drop his bag off at Tommy and Tubbo's and go with them to the park.

The three of them went to the park and Ranboo arrived there 10 minutes later "hey Ranboo! What's with the suit?" Tubbo asked "you'll have to wait and see" he said as he sat down. The four sat and talked for a while "guys what do you wanna do I'm bored as fuck" Jack said "init same wanna play minecraft?" Tommy asked "yeah sure" the others replied. They got home and played bedwars for a while since techno and Will were out, Jack and Ranboo used their pc's.
It had gotten to 10pm so they decided to go to a hill that looked over the whole town to watch the fireworks. It was a 30 minute walk so they had an hour and half to spare.
Soon after, Ranboo checked the time and it was 11:57pm "guys three minutes" he said. The four counted down the minutes and there was one minute left. "Tubbo can I ask you something?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah go ahead" he smiled. Ranboo got on one knee "Tubbo I have known you for a few months now but they have been awesome and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you platonically be my husband?" Ranboo held out the ring and tommy and Jack were shocked and Tubbo was on the verge of tears "YES RANBOO I WILL BE YOUR HUSBAND" as soon as Tubbo said yes the fireworks went off. Tommy and Jack were cheering for the two. Ranboo put the ring on Tubbo's finger and they hugged "thank god you said yes or that would be kinda awkward haha" Ranboo said quietly. "No shit I said yes but promise me we can get real married one day" Tubbo said sniffling "of course Tubbo" the two released from the hug and went to the others. "Sooo what happens now?" Tommy asked the two "honestly tommy not a clue" Tubbo said.