Chapter 8

TW:BLOOD/SELF HARM

Tommy ran up to his room and locked the door. He was upset because he made Phil mad at him and he could have got his friends in trouble. He sat there for atleast an hour before going to get his bag and pulled out a pocket knife. Did he really want to do this?? He had to he deserved it.
One cut for getting told off, another for making Phil mad, another for getting Tubbo and his friends told off and a few more before stopping himself. He got up and looked out his room before going to the bathroom to clean up the mess he made. Luckily Phil was in his office doing work. He locked the bathroom door and rinced his knife in water until the blood was gone. Then he cleaned his wrists before cleaning the sink and leaving. He flushed the toilet and left so Phil wouldn't suspect if he knew Tommy went into the bathroom. When he got to his room he found a large red hoodie and put it on.
Tommy sat in his room crying because of the physical, and mental pain he could feel. He checked the time and it was 12:32 so Tubbo would have lunch now. He decided to text him to apologise.
To-hey Tubbo just wanted to apologise if I got you in trouble
Tu-it's fine I've only got detention for a week but I think Jack was supended aswell he hasn't shown up
To-oh ok tell Ranboo I said hi I'm gonna message Jack now
Tu-ok bye Tommy see you later :) also Ranboo said hi
To-ok bye Tubbo cya later :)

Tommy went to text Jack to see if he was ok

T-hey jack are you ok? Sorry I got you told off it's my fault.

It took Jack around half an hour to reply so Tommy guessed he was being told off

J-hey tommy :) it's fine I'm grounded for a while tho but I'm the one who agreed to do it
T-yeah true haha I'm grounded aswell for like a week I'm guessing
J-yeah same do you wanna call?
T-yeah sure

Tommy and Jack get in a call and talk for a while "hi Tommy! Wanna play minecraft"
"Yeah sure let's play bed wars" he replied. "Ok" the two were talking for a few hours until Tubbo got home from school. "Jack Tubbo is home so I'll call you later" tommy said as he heard the front door open. "Ok bye Tommy" "byeee" tommy hung up and waited for Tubbo to come upstairs. He was a bit late home since he had detention. When Tubbo walked in Tommy went up to him and hugged him "I'm sorry Tubbo" "hey listen it's fine I've only got detention haha it's not your fault it's mine ok don't be upset" Tubbo said hugging his younger brother. The two went to play minecraft to brighten the mood and soon after, Jack and Ranboo joined. The four had made a survival world together "HAHA FUCK YOU TOMMY I GOT THE DISCS NOW" Jack said running away from tommy "GIVE THEM NOW YOU BITCH" the two were screaming and running around their country they decided to call l'manberg. Tubbo and Ranboo were laughing in the background. They played for a few hours before leaving "bye guys Ranboo I'll see you tomorrow" Tubbo said. "Cya and tubbo you walking to school" Ranboo asked "yep I'll text you tomorrow"Tubbo replied "ok!" "Jack your a bitch also call you tomorrow" tommy said "haha ok Tommy bye" with that, the call ended. Tubbo went down to get his and Tommy's dinner as Tommy didn't want to go down yet. "Here you go! It's sausage and mash" Tubbo said handing Tommy the plate "thanks" tommy didn't eat much only a few bites of mash and half a sausage. "Tubbo I'm gonna go sleep night" tommy said as he put his plate on the desk. "Ok night Tommy" he replied smiling at tommy. He took both the plates down and watched tv with techno for a bit.
"How's Tommy doing?" Techno asked. "He's ok he was upset because me and Jack got told off tho" Tubbo replied. "Ah ok he alright now?" "Yep he's all good now" "ok that's good" after that, the two sat in silence watching tv. "I'm gonna go to bed night techno" "ok night Tubbo" he replied. Techno decided to go to sleep aswell.
When Tubbo got to the room, he checked to see how Tommy was. He was asleep but looked like he had been crying. He decided to get in bed with tommy and comfort his brother. Tommy woke up to see Tubbo there. He took his hoodie off forgetting what happened earlier that day then went back to sleep.
Tubbo woke up at 7 to get ready for school. He saw that tommy was asleep still but saw something horrific. "Hey Tommy? Wake up" he said quietly shaki his brother "hm? It's to early" the other replied "tommy get up I need to ask you something important" this time tommy got up "what's up" he asked sleepily. "Why tommy" Tubbo asked seeming a bit concerned and upset "why wha-" then it clicked. Oh shit oh shit he took his hoodie off "oh erm that" he said looking at his wrists. Tubbo hugged him tightly "tommy please don't do it again this isn't the first time I know you was upset but please don't" tubbo said. "Ok I promise" tommy replied, but with his fingers crossed. "Come on let's go get a med kit" Tubbo said grabbing Tommy's hand and heading downstairs. "Wait one sec" tommy said letting go of Tubbo to put his hoodie back on. "Ok let's go" he grabbed Tubbo's hand and they headed downstairs. Only Will was awake when they got downstairs "hey will do you know where the med kit is? Tommy fell and hurt himself" Tubbo asked him. "Yeah here it is" he replied getting it out the cuboard. "You need any help?" He asked. "Oh no it's fine I'll do it" Tubbo replied smiling. "Ok" Will said. He gave Tubbo the kit and they went upstairs.
A few minutes later, Tubbo had finished with the bandages "there now where's the knife tommy I told you to throw it away last time" Tubbo asked after he put the stuff back in the kit. "Oh umm I threw it away.. yeah I threw it away all gone now" tommy said smiling. Tubbo wasn't convinced at all. "Oh ok then. Well I've gotta go to school bye" he said before leaving. "Bye Tubbo"
Tubbo knew that he would search through Tommy's thing after school when he wasn't there. He didn't like when Tommy got hurt or hurt himself.
Tommy quickly got his knife when he heard the front door close. He looked for places in his room for where he could hide it but there was a lot of open space so he decided to hide it under the sofa downstairs. He got in there and saw Phil in the kitchen "morning tommy" " oh morning Phil" he replied. He quickly dropped the knife and kicked it under the sofa. Tommy decided to go upstairs and call Jack for a bit. "Hey Jack wanna go on the survival world?" Tommy asked. "Yeah sure" and with they they played on the game for a while.