Chapter 14

TW ABUSE/PANIC ATTACK

Tubbo was waiting in sams office while he was on call to Phil. He knew what would probably happen so he was prepared to be hit. Once Sam got off the phone, he said to Tubbo "Phil is on his way to pick you up you will be suspended for three days for going on your phone swearing at me and schlatt and running off when I asked for your phone understand?" He asked. Tubbo just nodded he wasn't in the mood to talk. The two sat in silence when someone came to tell Sam that Phil was here "Tubbo when your back you come straight to my office ok?" Sam said as they made their way to the office "k" he replied.
Once they arrived, Phil looked pissed. Phil and Sam were talking while Tubbo waited patiently for the two to be done. He was lost in thought when he was interrupted by Phil "come on let's go" he said. Tubbo followed him and sat in the seat behind Phil so he could avoid eye contact when he was getting told off. "Is all you and tommy do get in trouble?! I thought techno was bad but the amount of times I've been to get one of you in a month is more than techno in a year!" Phil said angrily. Tubbo said a very quiet sorry that could barely be heard "ok then your going to ignore me" Phil said clearly not hearing him. "I said sorry" he said a bit louder. "Yeah well sorry won't fix the trouble you've caused Will it!" Phil said. Tubbo was on the verge of tears but didn't want to seem as weak infront of Phil.
Once they got home, Phil was still angry but wouldn't talk. As the two walked through the door, Phil slammed it making Tubbo flinch slightly then put his keys down on the table. Tubbo took off his shoes and bag and put them down and went to the living room to watch some tv but when he was about to sit down, Phil raised his arm "nope room now your grounded" he said

Flashback
"GET HERE NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT" the man said chasing Tubbo in the house. He was only eight at the time and was scared to death. He tripped over and backed into a corner of the room "I-I'm sorry I di-didn't m-mean t-to I-I won't do it a-again" Tubbo was crying uncontrollably. At school someone said he was wierd for being adopted so he punched them and got sent home. He completely forgot where he was when he got kicked in the stomach "OOOOOOOOW STOP PLEASE IM SORRY" "THEN DONT FUCKING DO IT AGAIN YOU DONT LIKE BEING HIT SO DONT FUCKING HIT OTHER PEOPLE OK" the man shouted. All you could hear was blood curdling screams from the child.
Flashback over

"TUBBO DONT IGNORE ME" Phil shouted now. Tubbo ran to his room and locked the door. He started having a panic attack incase Phil came up to hurt him. The door started to shake with the young boy and loud sobs could be heard from the other side but not loud enough for Phil to hear.
Once he started to calm down a bit, Tubbo decided that he wanted to run away. He would wait for Phil to go pick Will,Tommy and techno from school to leave. He got changed then wrote a letter and left it on Tommy's bed

To tommy, I'm sorry but if you find this then I've ran away. I don't plan on coming back and I hope you fogive me. I'm verry sorry for what I've done and you will do just fine with me gone :) I will miss you big man
-Tubbo

He left the note on his bed and packed some clothes, his bee, blanket, money and some other stuff he will need. He looked out the window to see phils car gone. Now was his chance to go. He got his shoes on and left. He started to run as fast as he could without turning back. He didn't know where he would go but as long as it was far enough to not be caught it would be fine. God if he was found everyone would hate him and never forgive him.

Tommy had just finished school and went out to meet with techno and Will to be picked up. "Hey guys!" He said as he walked up to his two 'siblings'. "Hey Tommy how was school!" Will asked "kinda shit also Tubbo is suspended I think" he said "really? How come" techno asked. Tommy explained what happened as the other two listened "jeez and I thought I got in a lot of trouble haha" techno said. The three started talking when they saw phils car come. They got in the car and started to drive home.

Once they arrived, Tommy ran upstairs and noticed Tubbo wasn't there. He guessed he was in the bathroom so he went to sit on his bed. He saw a piece of paper that had writing and tear stains on. He quickly read it and was shocked. He ran downstairs to where the others were. Tommy have the paper to Phil and started crying. Once Phil read it, he looked up at tommy and said "Oh no"