Chapter 4

TW FIGHTING/BLOOD/BULLYING

It was the end of break now and they went off to class. "Cya guys at lunch meet in the cafeteria" Ranboo said as he picked up his and Tubbo's bag. He decided to go look for him because he probably got lost again. He was looking around the halls then went to the toilet. "TUBBO" Ranboo quickly ran over to Tubbo. Ranboo picked Tubbo up along with his belongings on the floor and quickly went to the nurses office. Once Tubbo was there, Ranboo decided to go get Tommy. He knew what lesson he had so he went. He nocked on the door and waited for an answer "come in" the teacher said. "Hi umm I-I need t-tommy. He should probably bring his stuff too" Ranboo said. The teacher let Tommy go and tommy was worried "Ranboo what happened?" As they were walking. "Tubbo got beat up I found him passed out. I took him to the nurse and I think she is calling Phil I thought I should come and get you. "Thanks Ranboo good thing you went to look for him" tommy said as they started to speed up. Tommy saw the sign to the nurses office and was practically running now. "TUBBO." Tommy ran over to his unconscious brother. "Will he be ok? Do you know who did this" Tommy asked looking at the nurse then to Ranboo "he should be ok we called an ambulance to take him for a checkup" the nurse said to him. "Tommy when I brought him there were these kids in my class who were laughing. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them they're twats." Ranboo said. "Where are they" Tommy said. He was mad and wanted to make them pay for what they have done to Tubbo. "Tommy I don't think that's a good idea" Ranboo said. They were outside the nurses office. "Where are they" across the hall they saw the boys who did it to Tubbo. "HEY ASSHOLE HOWS YOUR BROTHER HAHA" one of them shouted. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD" tommy shouted as he ran to them. Tommy and Ranboo chased them as they went outside. They knew they would fight so they didn't want anyone coming to stop them. Tommy tackled the boy wearing a green jumper under his blazer. He started repeatedly punching him in the face. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT MY BROTHER UP YOU BITCH HE NEARLY FUCKING DIED"Tommy shouted. "GOOD THEN HE WILL BE WITH YOUR PARENTS YOU UNWANTED PIECE OF SHIT" the guy in goggles shouted from behind laughing. Tommy was angry and upset after what he just said. He heard the same guy shout "YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS YOU BITCH" Tommy looked and saw Ranboo punching the guy with clout goggles repeatedly. "Don't you fucking dare hurt my friends" they were all fighting with the boy in a white bandana recording until he saw down the hallway. "SHIT DREAM GEORGE RUN TECHNOS HERE" they both managed to get up and run. Techno was running full speed and Sapnap fell over. "Hey heard you were a little left out there" techno grabbed him and punched him in the face.They then threw him into a wall and ran over to tommy and Ranboo to see if they were ok "I heard shouting from the bathroom your lucky I'm the one who found you not a teacher. You guys ok?" Techno asked as they went to the nurses office. "Yeah a few cuts and bruises but we're fine" Ranboo replied. When they got there, they saw an ambulance outside and Tubbo was being put in there. Tommy ran out, with Ranboo and Techno following him. "Phil please can I come with you I want to make sure Tubbo is ok" Tommy said. "Ok Ranboo you should come too you and tommy should be checked up your covered in bruises and blood" Phil said. "Techno you go back to class tell Will what happened and meet us at the hospital after school" Phil said as Tommy and Ranboo got in the ambulance. "I'm gonna follow behind in the car I'll meet you there" Phil said.
"May I ask what happened to you two boys?" One of the paramedics asked. "Well we found out who did this to Tubbo so we beat the shit out of them basically" tommy said grabbing hold of Tubbo's hand. "Ok well you two will need to give a statement to the police if that's alright." He said. The two nodded and Ranboo got out a small journal and began to write.

Monday 13 February
Tubbo got beat up by dream George and Sapnap.I found Tubbo in the bathroom in the English corridor unconscious.I took him to the nurse then went to get Tommy from his maths class. Tommy asked who did it and I told him these Bully's from my class. We found them and Tommy tackled dream and I watched. George was making fun of Tommy for being adopted so I punched him and told him don't hurt my friends. Tommy and dream we're fighting and me and George was fighting. Sapnap was recording then stopped when techno came. They all ran off but Sapnap fell over. Techno grabbed his shirt and lifted him up then punched him in the face and threw him into the wall. We went back to the nurse then went to the ambulance.

Ranboo put his journal back in his bag and put his pen away. "Ranboo what was you writing?" Tommy asked still holding Tubbo's hand. "Oh it was my memory journal because I have pretty bad memory loss so I write important stuff in here" Ranboo said. "Oh ok" Tommy replied. "We're here now you two go with the lady she will take you to the check out rooms" said one of the paramedics "you're gonna be ok Tubbo I promise" Tommy whispered before letting go. They went into the hospital to get checked out.