Chapter 13

TW BULLYING/ED??

A few weeks had passed since Tommy and Tubbo snuck out and tommy had returned to school "HAHA BITCH CANT CATCH ME" tommy shouted to Jack. They were playing tag with Ranboo and Tubbo during break. After 10 minutes of chasing, they left for lessons. "We have maths now cya!" Tubbo said to tommy and Jack "cya" they replied. "Cya Ranboo I'll meet at your class" Tubbo said as he went to his class "cya tubbo" Ranboo was in a different maths that Tubbo but he didn't mind because he was sat at the front on his own. Tubbo went to sit down and started to write down the starter questions from the board. "Sir!" A voice from the back of the room said. Tubbo recognised it and forgot he was in a maths class with quackity "can I move seats? I can't see from the back" he asked. Oh fuck oh fuck please no Tubbo thought "yeah sure sit next to Tubbo up at the front" the teacher said. Quackity was glad his plan worked. Now he had maths to torment Tubbo aswell "hey tubbo!" He said with a fake smile and tone "hey quackity" he said quietly. God he hoped this wasn't permanent.

Tommy and Jack had English now and they were both absolutely shit at the subject. "Jack do we have to go tho we're both failing anyway" tommy wined "oh fuck no not after last time my parents were so pissed off" Jack said "hurry we're gonna be late" "fuck you" tommy said nudging jacks shoulder. Jack nudged back and the two went to their class.

Ranboo was pretty smart when it came to maths. He was in the highest set and always got the highest mark in the year. He sat next to a boy named fundy so the two normally worked together and talked about random stuff. Fundy was nice and was pretty smart aswell so Ranboo was glad he wouldn't have to explain the work over and over like he did before the seating plan changed. He wasn't sure how George had gotten in top set he was clearly stupid. Maybe they felt bad because he is colourblind who knows. "Hey fundy wanna hang out after school? We can do our homework then go out for a bit" Ranboo said "yeah sure! Is Tubbo gonna be there? You two are pretty close" fundy asked. "Oh no he's grounded for sneaking out with tommy haha" he replied "oh ok well we can meet after school and go to your place?" Fundy asked "sounds like a plan!" Ranboo smiled.

After the lesson, the four met up for lunch but quackity kept following Tubbo. He just wanted quackity to leave him alone for once in his life "cya quackity gotta meet boo and the others" he said trying to get away from him "fine then but give your lunch fat ass not like you need it" quackity said looking at him in disgust "I-I didn't bring any" Tubbo said hesitantly. He had a sandwich in his bag but he hasn't eaten in a few days thanks to quackity "bullshit give me your bag" he said "now" Tubbo gave him the bag and looked down. "Fuck you liar" he said as he took out the sandwich. Quackity threw the bag causing everything to fall out and punched Tubbo in the face "OW WHAT THE HELL" he shouted holding his eye "later chubbo. I'd suggest next time don't lie to me" he said before leaving him there alone. Tubbo wanted to cry. He hated what quackity was doing to him and he couldn't do anything about it. He quickly picked up his belongings and rushed to the cafeteria.
"Hey sorry I'm late! I had to talk to my maths teacher about something" Tubbo said as he sat down. "It's fine Tubbo" Tommy said as he got out his lunch. A few minutes later, Tommy noticed Tubbo hadn't got out anything to eat yet "Tubbo you ok? You've not eaten anything" tommy said looking at his brother "oh I forgot my lunch at home haha I'll get food when I'm at home" Tubbo said. Tommy knew Tubbo didn't forget it because he saw Tubbo pack it. He decided to ask him after school.
A few minutes later, Ranboo spoke to the others "hey guys I've gotta go I have volleyball practice cya at geography Tubbo" he said as he got up to leave "bye!" The others said. Tubbo checked his phone forgetting there was a no phone policy "phone now" a teacher said. It was schlatt "fuck sake why it's just a phone plus it's lunch" Tubbo said. He put the phone in his pocket but schlatt didn't move. "Tubbo if you would like to come with me please" he said. Tubbo looked at him and schlatt looked pissed. He sighed and got up "fuck sake cya guys" Tubbo said. "Watch your language" schlatt said as the two left. "My god he's fucked" tommy said slightly laughing. "He gonna be alright?" Jack asked as he took a bite from his burger "yeah gotta tell Ranboo he might not show up tho" tommy said as he got his phone out, hiding it so he wouldn't get caught. "Come on might as well go to lesson what do we have?" Tommy asked. "Pe" Jack said as they left the cafeteria. "FUCK" tommy said a bit too loud "SORRY" he said as they quickly left.

Ranboo had finished volleyball practice and went to his lesson after he got changed. He checked his phone and saw that tommy had text him
T-hay Ranboo Tubbo got in shit so he might not show up to lesson thought I'd let you know
R-ok thanks do you know what he did?
It took Tommy a few minutes to answer
T-long story short he didn't give schlatt his phone then told him to fuck off twice then he got taken away
R-omg he's such an idiot lmao gtg cya!
T-ikr lmao byeeee

Tubbo was waiting outside the head of years office. Atleast he still had his phone so he went on some games to play while he waited. "Tubbo come in please" the head of year said. The two took a seat and Tubbo put his phone away before he could see. "My name is mr.nook but you can call me Sam" he said with a smile. Tubbo smiled back but he was not in the mood for this shit. "Now Tubbo can you tell me what happened at lunch" Sam asked "well basically I was on my phone going to check something then schlatt came and tried to take my phone so I told him to fuck off" Tubbo said truthfully "ok thank you for your honesty but if you don't give me your phone now then I will have to suspend you ok?" Sam said looking at him Tubbo sighed he couldn't be bothered "fuck this shit cya" he said as he got up and left. He decided to go to the nurse for an ice pack as a bruise was starting to appear where quackity had punched him. Five minutes later he left for class "thanks nurse" he said as he left. He was about to go to class when Sam was in the classroom talking to the teacher. Tubbo was about to leave when he heard sam say in a serious voice "Tubbo come with me now"
"Shit"