Chapter 34: Perfect for you

THIRD PERSON

When Lisa and the Ye-ji heard the door opened, they stop their movements and look who the person is. Lisa immediately widens her eyes when she saw her girlfriend standing at the entrance of the door.

Lisa was looking between Jennie and Ye-ji's hands on her bandage chest. She then swallows the lump of her throat as she carefully removes Ye-ji's hand because she's not entirely comfortable with the way her skin was touched.

Lisa then looks back towards Jennie, who's still haven't move a muscle, but her eyes were glued towards Dr. Seo, who was now crossing her arms on her chest while smiling innocently towards the other Doctor.

"Jen, it's not what you think it is," Lisa broke the silence, then Jennie snaps out from her staring contest with Ye-ji's eye smile.

"Oh, I'm not thinking anything, don't get me wrong," Jennie replied with a fake smile, but she didn't look directly towards Lisa, but she sarcastically said it to Ye-ji.

"Then, what are you doing here Dr. Kim? Did you forgot something?" Dr. Seo daringly asked without a pause.

Yes, I forgot something... I forgot to grab your hair earlier when I have the chance to do so, Jennie thought to herself. Her eyes were sharp like they were going to dig a hole in Ye-ji's head.

"Actually yes... I forgot to tell you that this patient doesn't need your service as a Cardiologist because her heart was doing fine and still beating. Yes, she got shot on her chest but doesn't mean it was directly towards her heart because if that happened, thankfully it didn't," Jennie paused, glancing towards Lisa with an attitude, then back to Ye-ji. "Then it may be hard for us to operate her as soon as possible because she's losing too much blood to begin with. The surgery will be more critical and a very dangerous to start because it that may lead to death... but we don't have to discuss that here because I know you understand what I'm saying."

Jennie then looks at Lisa, who's silently watching the tension between the two beautiful doctors in front of her. The Captain just wanted to rest even though she's bored, but then this happened.

"I know what you mean... But I didn't just came here as a Cardiologist but also a concerned doctor. As you can see, Lisa and I already introduced ourselves to one another so it's not a big deal to visit someone I knew, right?" Ye-ji smiled at Jennie and turned her attention back to Lisa. She was about to touch Lisa again but then the Captain shift on the bed as she covered her bandage chest with the hospital gown.

Lisa cleared her throat before she speaks. She even took a glance towards her raging girlfriend, who was still glaring at the Doctor standing beside the bed.

"Uhm, thank you for your concern Dr. Seo, but is it okay if I'll just state to you how I feel about my wound instead of you looking to it? I think moving too much isn't a good idea for now, I was ordered by Dr. Joon to take a rest because my wound is still healing," Lisa politely asks the Cardiologist, not without glancing back towards Jennie.

"Oh, sorry if you felt uncomfortable but it's okay for me to check on your condition by just you stating it, I think that's a good option for now," Ye-ji paused with a smile, then she looks at Jennie again with raised eyebrows. "That's all you have to say right, Dr. Kim? Do you mind leaving Ms. Manoban here with me?"

How can Dr. Seo say that without a pause? Lisa thought to herself, and her eyes were glued towards her girlfriend, who now had a resting bitch face.

"If you'll excuse me then," Jennie stated, then immediately closes the door with a loud bang. Lisa noticed it, but Ye-ji didn't mind anything as she continues to do her job. The Cardiologist got her pen and a small notebook, dragging the chair beside the pen, and smiled at the Captain.