Chapter 4: Yes or No

Lisa's Pov

Now I'm heading towards Jennie's office for her to treat my wound. I wanted to see her myself to inform her that I'm already here, cause last time I forgot to asked for her number. Great.

As I was walking towards the elevator, I spotted from here, she was smiling and bowing to greet the people who passes by. She's glowing every time I see her, she's wearing her white coat and a dark blue scrubs underneath it.

I keep looking at her, scanning her features, until she felt my gaze and finally looked towards me with a warm smile.

The moment our eyes met, I can feel my heart going crazy, and the butterflies in my stomach start to fly around until it gets to my soul then up to my heart,

it feels warm inside (heart).

I return her smile as I wave a little, I was now walking towards her direction and she did the same, as we get closer, a nurse got her attention and they're talking about something urgent by the look of their faces, she then looks at me apologetically but I just smile at her and I nodded my head indicating it's okay. I stop walking as I see her turns her back at me.

She then runs back towards the entrance of the hospital, moments later there's an ambulance with a bloody patient.

The nurses start to gather around, I can tell that the patient was losing too much blood. As they start to push the stretcher, I see her there, the brunette doctor who's invading my mind, she's straddling the patient's thigh as she tries to stop the bleeding.

"She's bleeding too much, we need more bags of blood." Dr. Kim said loudly, she's still holding the wound to stop the bleeding.

"I'll get it Doctor." the other nurse said while running towards the other direction.

"Do it quickly" Dr. Kim said to the nurse while the other two nurses keep pushing the stretcher.

"Please everyone get out of the way!" the nurse to her right said loud enough to make the people clear the way.

"Move faster!" Jennie said to the nurses beside her, I can see the dampness of her forehead, she's already sweating.

As they pass towards my direction, I run towards the stretcher and help them push it towards the operating room. I look at her seeing her side profile, she looks cool and amazing doing her job, I can say see really have passion doing this kind of things.

The sliding door opened revealing a male doctor which I assume the one who will assist the surgery, I stop outside the sliding door, her back was still facing towards me before the door closes. 

[Time: 1:23 pm]

[Surgeon: Jennie Kim]

She's in surgery now, I guess I'll just make another opportunity to come back here. I sigh, but before I can sit at the bench at the side, my phone rings.

[Seulgi bear]

I then answer the call "Hello?"

"Captain, Where are you? We need to go back to the quarters ASAP." Seulgi said seriously.

"Why? Is there a problem there?" I replied to her. 

"No. There's no problem but I got a call from Wendy and she said that the General is going to visit the barracks." she said.

"Alright, wait for me, I'm on my way." then I ended the call...