Chapter 37: Her Lisa

JENNIE

After I left Lisa's room, I then start my rounds again. Earlier, I let Jisoo to go inside first and observe any suspicious behaviour between my stubborn girlfriend and her Sergeant because, you know, Jisoo, she can sense shit.

The two soldiers didn't have any idea about me standing outside the room, waiting for my best friend to go out and report what's happening inside.

Once Jisoo came out of the door, she told me she caught sight of Lisa wearing pants even though she is on her hospital gown that didn't completely hide by the blanket, and when she noticed it's the same pants as Seulgi, Jisoo confirmed it to me that they're up to something.

So without wasting any time, I quickly step inside the room, and I finally saw what's happening with them both. I saw how Seulgi wore the hospital gown, and Lisa was left with her sports bra. I swear this woman had the nicest body I've ever seen in my life.

I almost got distracted by it, knowing that I'm here for another reason and I'm also mad, remember?

It didn't help me when Lisa slowly turned around, and my evil eyes have their own brain as they landed on her perfect abs, like wow. I mentally slap my face, and thankfully this girlfriend of mine was closing her eyes the whole time I was dazing on her body.

Honestly speaking, I was disappointed about what she just did, but guessing she only did that for a good reason and partly because of her job, so I'll understand.

"So, how's your lovely girlfriend doing?" Jisoo suddenly appears like a genie out of a lamp as I was walking to my first patient.

"Still the same, stubborn," I stated, and I bowed towards an old lady walking around the hallway.

"I guess you still didn't hear about what happened?" Jisoo asked.

"I think I already did, about the broken window and wrecked room of this guarded patient? Lee Jong Suk told me, you know him; he's always the first one who knows a gossip."

"That's all?" Jisoo looks at me with a weird smile, so I raise my eyebrows questioningly.

"There's more?" I asked, and before I can reach my patient's room, Jisoo drags me into the next room, which is empty.

"Jong Suk saw women wearing suits on his way back to the hospital last night."

"Okay? So?"

"What do you mean by okay so? Haven't you connected the dots yet?" Jisoo asked, but I just look at her unknowingly.

"Okay there detective, but I'm not really into that investigating thing, if you know what I mean," I replied, and she just rolled her eyes.

"It means they're part of the security team or something. Aren't you curious why the Chairman told us to evacuate the patients out of this building so suddenly?" she asked, and I just nodded, still lost.

"Because I think they're planning something, they already predicted that something bad would happen last night. That's why they went ahead of it." Jisoo added, but I'm really not interested in knowing the real reason behind the sudden evacuation.

"Everyone already thought the same thing, Chu, and I heard the medical staff also talking about it. But I didn't really focus on that thing because I don't want to worry too much." I replied and was about to go out, but Jisoo prevents me.

"You don't want to worry because of Lisa, isn't it?" She smirks at me, but I just roll my eyes and try to remove her hand on my wrist again, but she tightens her hold. "You don't have to hide it from me, Jen. I know you're still scared to find out what's the real job of your girlfriend," Jisoo said seriously this time, but I just gave her a small smile and slowly removed her hand on my wrist.