Chapter 7

Trigger Warnings: mature language

In the middle of the night you flinch as you wake up to a knock on the door. Lou runs to the room and she just grabs your wrist "Come on, we have to go". You literally just waked up and you're confused "What the fuck is happening?" you try asking but Lou is too focused on leading you downstairs. She grabs her coat still holding you from the wrist. Everything happens so fast.

You see Debbie and Tammy as you and Lou walk outside, they're in a car already. But they don't wait for you guys, they just flee. It took you until now to realize that it's raining, you're completely soaked.

Lou takes keys to a car from her coat pocket, she opens the doors to an old Buick and goes "Just get into the car," she sounds mad or worried, you're not sure which one it is. You get into the car like she told you. As you sit down, you don't have to wait for long when she's already next to you, pressing the gas pedal and getting you two away.

It took you several minutes to have the courage to speak. "What is happening?" you ask, almost tearing up from the fear. "We had to leave, it wasn't safe there anymore... Your father located the place," she goes. Lou seems focused on the driving, you on the other hand can't think straight.

You wake up to the car stopping. You see Lou next to you not wearing her coat, but she had tucked you under it. "Oh good you're awake. We're here," she goes as she steps out of the car. You're still sleepy, but you start taking her coat off, then all of a sudden Lou opens the door for you and hands over her hand to help you get up. "Come on, let's go inside".

You walked with her to a house that was in the middle of nowhere. Lou opened the door for you and went "you shouldn't try to run away, there's nothing around this place. You can't get anywhere." You gulp as you step inside.

It was quite a modern looking place, you could see the living room and the kitchen all together. There was couple of door to some other rooms. You're feeling overwhelmed from the panic you were feeling before. 

"Do you want to go get a shower?" Lou asks you. You nod and she continues "The bathroom is there," she points it out. You go in and just before you lock the door Lou says "don't lock it, I'll get you some warm clothes soon. Just go ahead, I'll be there soon." You do as you're told and start taking your clothes off, they're still wet from the rain earlier. You fold them anyways and place them on a cabinet.

You turn on the shower and you feel shivers as the warm water touches you. You can't control your curiosity as you look around. You see some closets and your curiosity takes control. You leave the shower running while you go and look inside them. You can't even get a good look before Lou walks in. You frightened her and as you turned around she was already rushing towards you.

You saw her face, and she wasn't pleased. She pushed you to the wall. Her hand was pushing you from your bare chest. She couldn't even control the muscles on her face, 'cause she was that irritated with you. It didn't matter a bit that you were standing there in front of her completely naked, still tribbing from water. "Don't you ever, ever again go through my stuff," she said cogently.

All of your focus went to her hand on your chest, not to her words. She was very intimidating. You felt embarrassed as soon as you realized you were naked. You didn't really remember it until now. "Shit, can I get the towel?"

Lou takes her hand off you. She seems a little surprised at her own actions. "Yes of course". And like that the intimidating Lou is gone. You really can't figure her out. What does she want? Her voice went from low to high and there wasn't any sign of anger within her anymore.

Lou takes the towel that she dropped in front of you. You blush as she's extremely close to you as she bends to get the towel from the floor. As she stands tall again, she notices your blush. "What?" She blurts. Lou then looks you up and down, without any shame her eyes linger on your body. "Don't worry dear, I've seen naked women before," she says with a smirk.

You cover yourself up with a towel. "Can you go, so I can dress up?" you ask her with a shy smile. She licks her lips and gives you an uncontrolled smirk. "Are you scared of me... Darling?" She whispers while looking at you. She knew that she again had all the power in that situation. She knew exactly what she was doing. "Someone got your tongue?"

You try to talk but you can't say a word. You're blushing and you feel like someone set the room's temperature suddenly very much warmer. She sees you struggling. "There are the clothes," she says as she winks. She leaves you to the bathroom.

"What the actual fuck was that..." you whisper to yourself.