Chapter 9

It has been a weird day, but you survived it. All of the feelings you felt have been very strong and you're still not sure how to be around Lou. It feels so weird, but you're pretty sure that you're having a crush on her. Like a really fucked up crush, to a person who kidnapped you. You're not sure what Lou thinks. You find it hard to believe that she would have any kind of feelings towards you, but she sure likes to tease you.

"Hey," Lou calls you out from the kitchen. "I think we should go to sleep. Don't try to do anything stupid during the night. You can't run away from here... And please don't bother me." She's not really the hospitable kind of person you think to yourself. "Can I have something on the couch, like a pillow and a blanket maybe?" you ask her politely. "You're not sleeping on the couch," she says as it would be something considered self-evident.

"Come on," Lou adds. She walks from the kitchen to the bedroom and you follow her like a puppy. "I think I should sleep on the couch really. I'm a restless sleeper," you try to convince her. Lou gives you a face of inconclusiveness "I've slept in the same bed with Debbie, believe me no one is more restless than her. Just get your ass ready, please."

As you begin to get yourself ready to go to sleep, you start thinking. Even though you haven't been with Lou so much you get very mixed signals. At some point she's protective even, then she's a tease and all of a sudden she acts like she doesn't give a shit. What's wrong with her? Why is she so moody?

As you turn around you see Lou. She's facing her back at you as she's changing a shirt. 'Holy shit' you think. Your eyes are wandering on her skin. You can see the curves and the shadows makes her backside look like a very well taken photograph. 'Am I really crushing over her backside right now?' you ask yourself.

Lou turns slowly and you somehow manage to remove your look from her. She looks at you like she knows how you're feeling and what you are thinking of. "Helloo-oo?" She says with a chuckle. You've zoomed out but she gets your attention once again.

As you both have laid down to the bed and got comfortable, Lou falls asleep almost immediately. You did have a question for her about what is going to happen next and so on, well... As you lay there you turn your head to the right, she's laying there right next to you and all you can think of is how good she looks.

----

At the middle of the night Lou wakes up to a whimpering. She gets herself to a sitting position as she realizes it's you. "Hey Y/N," she goes not so sure about what to do. "Y/N! Wake up darling." She comes close to you and slightly shakes you. As you're not responding or waking up she comes even closer. She's halfway on top of you, as your back is facing her, she couldn't see your face if she wouldn't peek over you.

"Y/N please wake up darling, it's just a dream," her voice starts to sound slightly worried. As you're asleep you can sense that something is touching you. It causes you to wake up from the nightmare.

You're scared and your whole body is shaking. You can't control the whimpers that come out of your mouth.

"Darling," Lou says as moves your hair out of your face. "It was just a dream, I'm here. Nothing is hurting you. Breathe." She keeps talking to you for so long that you fully realize where you're at.

As your breathing gets calmer you can feel the exhaustion on your body from struggling while seeing the nightmare. Lou is still leaning on you. You can feel her chest on your side and her hips pressed against your bum. The warm air from her breathing reaches your neck and you get the shivers.

"Do you want me to hold you for a moment?" she asks without hesitation. You just nod. She lays down fully and makes room for you to come. She taps the bed as a sign. You crawl to her arms. Laying your head on her chest and moving your hand around her. She strokes your back with another hand and the other one she puts on top of your side.

She still keeps stroking you as she goes "that must have been a very bad dream... I'm so sorry about the whole situation". You just lay still and listen to her voice, it's shooting you as well as that you're able to feel her heartbeat. It's so peaceful and in rhythm.

"Darling, are you awake?" Lou whispers. "Yeah I am," you answer her. You think if she wants you to move away. You try to move just a bit from her, but you notice that her grip gets stronger. Suddenly you hear words that you wouldn't dare to think would come out of Lou's mouth. "Please don't go. I want to hold you."