Chapter 12

Trigger Warning: Smut

"Hey," you said from the doorway. "Can I come in?"

"I-I don't know," Lou said with a trembling voice. You closed the door behind you and the few steps you took to sit next to Lou were the most obnoxious steps you've ever taken. You were so insecure and felt like you couldn't even talk. 'What can I do to make her feel better? How could I fix something, when I don't even know what I'm fixing?'

Lou didn't even take a look at you, you were guessing why. Maybe she was embarrassed to be crying in front of you? Maybe she just didn't want to look at you at all, after all you were the reason for the fight that Debbie and Lou had.

You took your changes, and put your hand on Lou's. "I want to help you. I'm here for you," you told her.

She didn't reply, but she also didn't take her hand from yours. A silent minute went by, and then another, and another, and another. You felt how she slowly leaned against your body. It was like she would be asking 'Am I enough?'

"I got you".

"That's what I'm afraid of," Lou said.

You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling thirsty. You saw Lou sleeping next to you and you couldn't but smile. She was there, she didn't leave you. 

As you closed the bedroom door behind you, you saw a light from a phone screen glowing in the dark. 'Tammy's awake', you taught to yourself.  

"Y/N, you're awake too?"

"Yes," you whispered to her. "I was just going to get some water," you continued. You walked your way to the kitchen and took a glass, trying to be as quiet as you can.

"Come to the living room, I want to talk with you," you heard Tammy saying. 

Tammy moved the blankets on the couch to make room for you and her. "Here you go," she said to you.

"Is Lou sleeping?" Tammy asked you with concern in her voice.

"Yeah she's been out for a while. I don't think that it will wake her if we talk".

Tammy took your hand "Hun, I'm not sorry for what happened earlier. The kiss I mean. I-I," she stopped and soon after you felt her lips in yours and her hands cupping your face. You couldn't do anything. You didn't know if you wanted to stop her or not. 

"Wh-what's happening?" you asked astonished

She stopped and took a look at your face, she didn't say anything, but she wasn't hesitating when she took the next step. Her lips were moving down to your neck and her hands were wandering. She lifted your shirt slowly and as you didn't try to stop her, she took it off. You felt the cold air surrounding your skin and you felt how Tammy pushed you on your back to the couch. The fabric was soft and warm. 

"I want you Y/N, god I really want you".

Tammy's hands were lingering on your bare skin, moving to touch your chest. Soon after her mouth followed. She played with your nipples and her hands were not satisfied just from that. You moaned softly as her hand slipped under your waistband. You couldn't really see Tammy's face as it was so dark in the room. But you could feel her smiling as she pressed her lips again to your lips.

Those forbidden red lips.

"Tammy, I don't know if we should go further, I'm—"

You felt her fingers on your bud and again you moaned, but this time louder. Tammy hushed you and placed her other hand slightly on your mouth. "We have to be quiet".

You don't know if you've ever felt so good. She was so gentle and at the same time so confident of what she was doing. 

"Let me make you feel good hun," she said. 

You couldn't think straight, you felt how oxytocin flowed to your body. "Please, make me cum"

As her fingers were going faster and faster, you were nearly going to cum on her fingers but then you were forced to stop as the the lights were put on. Pleasure left your body at once.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck.?" Lou's voice yelled in a deep tone.

"Shit," Tammy said as she quickly slipped her hand away from your pants and tried to sit up.

You were speechless, your cheeks were as red as the lips you just had on you. You tried to cover your boobs but for nothing, Lou already saw everything.

"Tammy what the fuck are you doing, huh?"

You were surprised as she didn't comment on your behavior but Tammy's.

"Lou, I-I didn't mean anything by that. It just happened, okay?"

"So you just accidentally fell on Y/N's bare chest and your hand just accidentally dropped into her pants? You're full of shit Tammy," Lou continued. She was incredibly mad. If she wanted she could do anything right now. Anything.

"It wasn't like I was forcing her to do anything, Lou! I guess Debbie was right, you have been playing house with her otherwise why are you raving over this?" Tammy said defending herself.

"Oh fuck you Tammy, don't you bring Debbie in this conversation. Just get the fuck out of my sight! And no I'm not into Y/N".

'well ouch'.

"Y/N go to the fucking bedroom, I'm going to get to you next," Lou said with irritation in her voice. She took just one look at you and you were already scared. It felt like you were a child who has just been caught doing something awfully bad.

You wouldn't even want to know what would happen if you didn't do as Lou said. 'God damn what a mess'.