1

2 YEARS LATER...

I had no idea who you were before,
And I gotta admit that I was in distress galore,
But then I saw you and everything else became a blur,
My heart beat suddenly strikes faster than four,
And I ain't really ready to fall even more,
But there you go, I finally found my cure.

Because of you my soul feels less lonely,
Because of you my eyes became less teary,
Because of you my heart feels less gloomy,
And my mind finally became less fuzzy.
All that I was feeling was replaced by a symphony,
And you and only you could give that to me.

All the butterflies in my stomach are in chaos,
And I finally found myself again growing a rose,
Because your vibrant smile brought me bright hues,
And promise, I'm willing to stay despite your flaws,
I would be more than willing to be with you through the worst,
Because I'm going to dive in and there is no remorse.

You are worth creating every song,
You are someone worth writing every poem,
And someone who carries light in her smile and love in her bone.
You are someone who cut off my thorn,
Someone who finally ended my forlorn,
And because of you, I have actually found a home.

Lisa closed her binder after writing down another piece of poem, looking back at all the reminiscence she had with Jennie.

From the moment she saw Jennie in Jisoo's shop to the moment the feline finally said those three words to her. She will never forget the time Jennie whispered 'I love you' to her with Taylor Swifts' Safe and Sound playing on the background... and for her it was painful yet beautiful.

Painful becacuse they have to endure everything first. Lisa thought that they started out painful but their ending was very beautiful.

She compiled all the poems she made and wrote it down to a binder so she could travel back time if she decided to reread them again if the time comes that everything will come different because she knows that everything is bound to change and the memories are the only thing that will stay stagnant.

Lisa loves to write down memories. She loves to capture memories. Life taught her that... to capture and write down every little thing to remind you how beautiful life is. Either it was a painful one or a great one.

For Lisa, her and Jennie's story were a lot to tell, it will take them months to even finish telling it to anyone. It was tragic yet magical... and telling their story feels like talking for years for a lot had happened in the past.

The Thai heaved a deep breath simultaneously closing her book after scribbling down her latest poem. She roamed her eyes around the place while disintering a smile at the memory of the first time they moved in this house.

"Open your eyes now." Lisa whispered through the feline's ears. Jennie removed the blindfold from her eyes and a gasped instantaneously escaped her mouth.

"W-wow. This place is a stunner..." Jennie speak in amazement, her eyes trailing all over the place in merriment.

"Live together in the same roof. Check." Lisa stated from behind her, marking check the bucket list they made in their phone while beaming at the latter.

"Oh my, God! We are moving in together?" She squealed simultaneously tilting her head towards Lisa's direction. The Thai nodded her head with a smile plastered on her face.

"Didn't you tell me it is too soon to move together?" She quizzed while pouting as she wrap her arms around the latter's neck and Lisa was quick to hold her waist for support.