6

we are each other's sanctuary-
a place we call home,
a place of comfort and safety;
your embraces-
they are heavenly,
it makes me want to stay,
forever;
but forever seems too unreal,
and i doubt you would even still want me,
when the days, months, and years will pass,
and i will try to ask you,
to stay and keep you company,
but would it be too much?
if i ask you,
to still stay with me,
and be my lifetime company?
if it is then,
i hope you can bear with me,
because if i'd be lucky enough,
to have you in my life forever,
i will never let you go,
because your existence is nothing but a safe haven,
and that would be beyond a blessing to me,
because i can assure you,
that at the end of this calamity,
everything will be worthy.
so close your eyes and smile at me,
because you hold my heart and you own me,
i don't want us to end so badly,
we didn't even start the magic of our story.

this is merely just the beginning of you and me.

LISA'S POV.

"Ah! You must be, Lisa." The formal lady beside Hedi greeted me with a huge smile. I nodded my head as I simpered back at her.

"I am Séverine Merle. Céline's chief executive officer. It's nice to finally meet you, Miss Lisa Manoban." She smirked at the end of her sentence concomitantly offering her hand to shake. My eyes widen as realization hit me. I hastily accepted the hand shake and bowed my head multiple times that caused her to laugh a little.

"I am Lalisa Manoban, nice to meet you, Ma'am." The French lady nodded her head before removing her hands from mine. She shot me a small smile before coaxing for Hedi to follow her.

"I want to have a discussion with you inside my office, Miss Manoban. So shall we?" Her face mien suddenly changed into a serious mode and I suddenly feel intimidated by her. I gulped in nervousness.

"Can I have a minute with Miss Manoban, Madame?" Hedi asked politely and the CEO nodded her head im approval.

The lady turned her back against us as she starts her pace towards her office, leaving me and Hedi staring at her back.

She's one of a hell intimidating and interesting woman. Is that how the way CEOs are?

I was cut off from my reverie when Hedi snapped his fingers in front of my face, I hastily give him my full attention, "Did I do something wrong, Hedi?" I finally quizzed, feeling anxious and petrified that the CEO wants to talk to me.

Hedi shakes his head and I let out a sigh of relief, "Make sure to impress that woman, Lalisa. This is a huge opportunity, just be yourself and be at ease. This is a big step for your career." Hedi shot me his toothy grin concomitantly patting my shoulders.

"I just want to tell you that this kind of opportunity only happens once in a lifetime." I nodded my head, understanding what he meant. I smiled as I stuck a strand of hair behind my ears.

"Right. Thanks, Hedi."

"Shall we, mademoiselle?" Hedi speak up, opening the CEO's office door for me. I nodded my head in response and stepped inside the room with Hedi trailing behind me.

The CEO coaxed for me to sit which I quickly obliged as the man took the seat from across me.

"You probably don't know the reason as to why I called you, right?" She trailed off, her heavy French accent hitting my eardrums. I nodded my head as I stare and listen to her attentively.