3

sanity-
you are my sanity,
the rainbow after the storm,
the butterfly after the hurricane,
the happiness amongst sadness.
did i ever tell you?
you keep me sane through insanity.
did i ever tell you?
your hug brings comfort to me,
and when i see you,
everything else is a blur around me.
your eyes-
your eyes is the brightest,
among the colors i see,
and your smile,
gives warmth to my existence.
your smile-
that i'm always dying to see,
and i know forever is a long time,
but can i keep you company for a lifetime?
like how the fishes never leaves the sea.

sincerity-
my intentions are nothing but sincerity,
so can i stick around you?
for a while?
or forever?
you don't need to feel,
like i am going to leave you out of the blue,
please just let me take care of you,
to prove to you how much i love you,
i would be glad if He let me be with you,
even it's for a while or forever,
i won't mind,
because i just want to make you feel loved,
no need to worry,
at least i can tell them that i had you once in my life-
i might sound a little crazy,
but for heaven's sake,
i am so in love with you.
but even if the heavens separate me from you,
i will still be praying for you,
like what i always do.
i will still be your number one fan,
forever.
because lately, time seems to be our enemy,
but let me make it up to you and make you happy,
because what i feel-
they are more than the one four three.

JENNIE'S POV.

"It's okay, Lili. I understand, okay? I am sorry for being selfish and for pressuring you..." I speak in a soft muted tones, both of us lying on our king sized bed as I snuggled closer to her.

Lisa heaved a deep sigh as she wraps her arms over my body while looking down at me, "It is not, Nini. You were not being selfish and you sure as hell not pressuring me because I know what I signed up for when I asked you to be my girlfriend. I know the responsibilities that were waiting for me and I'm sorry if I had let you down... I'm sorry for forgetting things that meant a lot to you..." She said while rubbing my back in circles. I smiled at how sincere she sounds and secreted my face on her chest simultaneously closing my eyes shut.

"Are you mad at me?" Lisa uttered, making me open my eyes to look at her.

"I'm not mad... I'm sad and disappointed. There's a difference." I said while bringing my palms over her cheeks to caress it.

"I thought you are..."

"I would never be mad at you, Lili..." I shook my head as I stare at her as the moonbeam made her face the only thing palpable in our stygian bedchamber.

"If I ask you questions, would you be honest with me?" I nodded and stowed my head back on her chest.

"Okay, well... how do you feel about us? About me? I mean... in the past few weeks, how do I make you feel?" She asked, speaking with a calm voice as she run her fingers through my locks.

"I know it though... I just want to hear it coming from you." She sighed simultaneously massaging her temples with her left hand.

"Well, to be honest. I feel like you forgot I even exist. I feel like you love your job more than me and that it is more important than anything else... I won't lie though. I feel neglected but at the same time I understand you, it's just that time is starting to separate us and it scares me that one day, I'll wake up, we are drifted apart. I know it was not your intention to make me feel that way but Lisa... you, spending more time with your work makes me feel like I ain't worth your time anymore and it hurts." I answered simultaneously letting out a deep sigh.