5

you held me tightly in your arms,
but i no longer feel the warmth.
why do i feel like we are at war?
and i am the only one fighting unarmed.
you are starting to feel afraid when the morning come,
because when you open your eyes,
i am are already gone.
i keep chasing the nights,
hoping i can hold you tight,
that i can feel your embrace as i sleep through the night,
but melancholy and loneliness are the ones keeping me up at night.
why does it feels like we are running away?
why does it seems like our rainbows starting to turn grey?
why do you seems so close yet so far away?
why does a day feels like a year without rain?
i only wanted patience,
but why am i receiving changes?
and lately, everything seems so heavy,
i can barely breathe properly.
can you still be patient with me?
promises are turning to sorry,
time is starting to divide us constantly,
and i feel like in any longer,
you won't be able to put up with me.
please, stay with me.
we will get through this wave of melancholy,
keeping us apart from what makes us happy,
just please hold onto me tightly.
i love you, my nini.

JENNIE'S POV.

"Y-yah! I thought you guys are gone for a week? Weren't you in Thailand? It's just three days." Jisoo Eonnie quizzed the moment I took a step inside our mansion. She pursed her bottom lip and furrowed her brows in perplexity, anticipating for an answer.

"Ask your best friend. I am not in the mood to talk, I'm kinda tired." I replied bleakly and gaze at the person beside me who is carrying my luggages. Jisoo Eonnie raised her one brow and turn her attention towards the Thai.

"Now, will you please excuse me?" I hastily snatched my luggages from Lisa but she grabbed my wrist to halt me from going anywhere.

"What?" I spit out as we stare at each other intensely.

I am mad at her for ruining our supposed to be quality time together.

We were snapped out from our trance when we heard someone clearing their throat. We looked at Jisoo in sync as she has her arms crossed over her chest while looking very strictly at us.

"What's with you two this time?" Jisoo Eonnie quizzed.

"Same old." I forced out a smile before shoving Lisa's hand away as I started my pace towards the stairs.

"Oh, and you can go home now. I'm staying here." I turned my head back at her. Lisa quickly shakes her head rigorously.

"What?" She asked, perturberance plastered on her visage.

"You heard me. I'm staying the night here." I replied with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry." Lisa sighed before hanging her head low. I nictated my eyes multiple times, trying my best not to break the ice in me.

"I know, Lisa. You always are, I'm used to it." I replied while looking straight into her eyes, refusing not to break the smile to masked up my real emotions.

"Cut it off! I don't know what's going on between you two but I'm sure as hell you had another argument and whatever your problems are, talk it out! Don't let each other sleep in this state! Rectify your problems first, do not sleep on it. It's not healthy for a relationship!" Jisoo Eonnie suddenly snapped that caught both of our attentions, our eyes widening at her sudden attitude.

"Yah! Jennie! Do you really want to sleep with a heavy heart?! Do you really want to sleep without reconciling with Lisa?" Eonnie turned her gaze towards me simultaneously pointing her finger at me with a piqued look plastered on her face.