Full Description

Inextricable, (adj.) impossible to detangle or separate

A karate rivalry sounds good on paper but in real life it's not so picture perfect.

You lose friends, create more enemies and in some cases end up with a large scar on your face courtesy of your former best friend.

For Aubrey (AJ) Mills, it was all of those things. But she was used to it by now after living in the Valley for a few months.

She found where she belonged next to new friends, a mohawked boy and her aunts ex's from the 80's.

But what happens when two more familiar faces show up and a karate tournament is right around the corner?

As the past seeps into the present, will things break? Or will they stay connected forever?

Find out in the sequel to Inseparable; Inextricable.

-----------------------------------

Welcome back to the world of Inseparable and the life of Aubrey Mills! I have missed writing about her SO much like you all have no clue.

I absolutely adore season four and all of its wonderful drama and karate madness! Let me just say that you are NOT prepared for what is about to come in these next chapters and book.

Also there are two new characters in the next chapter and you all better get ready for all the drama one of them is going to bring!

I'm so excited for everyone to read it! I hope everyone loves this book and I look forward to all of the comments because they always make me giggle and I love to read everyones input on the book!

-xoxo m <3