Chapter 5

As if it was like magic in the next couple of days Johnny and Daniel actually managed to start working together. In fact they had taken it upon themselves to teach the other their own way of fighting. That's probably how both dojos ended up standing in front of the large training deck preparing to get their asses beat by their respective sensei's.

While it was obvious some of the other Eagle Fangs were a little scared to have to spar Johnny, AJ on the other hand was more than ready for it. She still wasn't over what he did to Eli in the beginning stages of training and she was looking forward to getting a few hits in.

"A-Mills!" Johnny called after Demetri and Daniel had finished their sparring match.

AJ stepped up on the deck with such a look of anger that it started to make the Eagle Fangs scared for Johnny.

"Ready?" He asked the girl in front of him despite knowing she was more than ready to fight him, all he hoped was that she wasn't going to call her aunt afterwards.

"Ready" AJ responded in a bored tone wanting to get the sparring started already.

Johnny nodded, "Begin!"

Just as he finished the word AJ did a jump front kick hitting him square in the chest causing the man to stumble.

"Watch it Mills" He muttered as he gave her a glare after her attack.

AJ subtly shrugged as she held her hands up before spinning on her heel in an attempt to do a hook kick. This time Johnny blocked her leg pushing it away from him making her loose some of the balance that she had.

Using her unbalance to his advantage Johnny was able to launch his own series of attacks forcing her to go on defense. AJ managed to block most of them but still got nailed in the side a few times.

She groaned as Johnny hit the same part of her ribs before using his own front sweep against him, only for him to do one to her despite being on the floor.

AJ sat up on the deck, "Not fair" she told him with a small grin.

"Fair" Johnny responded childishly, "But good job," he told her, "And that is how we use what we learn in class against out opponents! If I wasn't so skilled, then maybe she would have won"

AJ rolled her eyes and stood up, "There was a reason I won all those championships" She gloated playfully before jumping off of the deck.

"Chris!" Daniel called out stopping AJ and Johnny from saying anything else for the remainder of the sparring portion.

After the sparring it moved on to Daniel and Johnny teaching the students blocks while wearing a ridiculous amount of padding and a catchers mask. However it was cut short after Johnny mocked Daniels crane kick.

To end the long day of training Daniel decided to go with meditation which only resulted in multiple Eagle Fangs falling asleep, AJ included.

"Good job today guys!" Daniel encouraged everyone as they packed up to get ready to leave, "Next time when we meditate just try and stay awake!"

"I told you ending the day with your weird breathing was a bad idea" Johnny muttered.

Daniel gave him a look, "Says the guy who was drinking the whole time!"

"You wanted me to stay awake" Johnny defended himself.

AJ shook her head at her sensei's before checking her phone to see that Tory had sent her an essay describing all of the things Mrs. LaRusso had done in the past couple of days including getting her fired from her job and dropping off groceries at her apartment.