Chapter 4

"It's ridiculous, all he does is just shit on Eli and it will get us no where" AJ complained as she hung her bag on the hook inside her designated locker. She had spent the entire car ride to work complaining about Johnnys tactics for teaching to Yasmine.

Yasmine gave her a supportive smile in response as the two girls walked back out to the main area of the restaurant, "I'm sure it will get better soon, and if it doesn't then threaten to call your aunt"

The Aries was pretty much empty almost as if it was preparing for the dinner rush. During this time the two girls talked about Yasmines most recent date with Demetri.

"It's weird because I think I actually really like him" Yasmine sighed as she leaned on the back of one of the chairs.

AJ just gave her a blank stare, "Well duh, you are dating him"

Yasmine made a face at her and was about to say something when a familiar voice cut her off from behind AJ.

"Aubrey Jane?" The boys voice asked almost as if he couldn't believe it.

AJ immediately stiffened not only from hearing her full name but because she recognized the voice. She took a small breath preparing herself to face him.

"Richie Jackson" AJ said his name as harshly as she could as she turned around to face him, "What are you doing here?"

"Uh same as you I'm guessing" Richie laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

Before AJ could respond, Yasmine spoke up again.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked an eyebrow raised.

Richie glanced to AJ's side where the blonde stood. He grinned a little at the sight of her causing AJ to hold back a gag.

"I'm Richard Jackson but everyone just calls me Richie" He introduced himself. "I used to live in Colorado and I went to school with Aubrey, sorry, I mean AJ"

The way he said her name made AJ wanted to punch him right in the face. She knew he was mostly mocking her despite the kind smile he was giving Yasmine. AJ knew the boys tricks and there was no way Richie could have changed in the span of a few months.

During the brief conversation that he had with Yasmine, AJ took that time to look him over.

The boy had grown a few inches, she guessed four. Richie was already fairly tall but now AJ guessed he was 6'0 or 6'1. He had thick black hair that was slightly curly. His skin was a light brown with dark brown eyes that shown with a mischievous glint in the lighting of the bar. But on top of that he had a scar starting from the middle of his forehead leading down to the right side of his face, stopping at his eyebrow. AJ was the one who gave him that scar and she didn't feel bad about it at all.

"Yeah that's great in all but what the hell are you doing in California, Richie? Colorado not good enough for you anymore?" AJ asked crossing her arms not in the mood for any of the boys antics.

"Awww come on Mills don't be like that! You know you missed me!" Richie laughed as his attention turned to her not bothering to answer her questions.

AJ just raised her eyebrow at him unamused, "You must have gotten some serious brain damage from our fight to even think that I would miss you. But seriously why are you here?"

"Who gave you that scar Aubrey? You kiss another girl?" Richie sneered at her, deflecting the questions once again.

Yasmine let out a small yelp as she managed to catch AJ before she lunged at Richie.

Richie took a step back noticing the girls murderous glare.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" AJ warned him as she glared at him still being held in Yasmines arms.