Welcome!

Hello readers! Welcome to my story! I decided to write a foster AU sleepy bois story because I don't see many around on Wattpad. This will also eventually be posted on Ao3 just so you know! Before we get started I want to list some disclaimers and some things to know.

1. You can call me Jazzy, You can use any pronouns for mee!

2. I am a minor just keep that in mind!

3. I am not writing about the real people! Just their personas and dynamics!

3. SOME GROUND RULES: Bullying is NOT tolerated! If you see anyone bullying in the comments please let me know so I can handle it! Another thing, DO NOT SHIP MINORS, OR PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SHIPPING! If they have not said that they are okay with shipping, DONT SHIP THEM! If I accidentally cross a cc's boundary please let me know!

3. This story deals with some heavy topics! Some of the TW's included but not limited to:
*Child Abuse
*Overall just crappy foster system stuff
*Self destructive behavior
*Self harm
*Eating disorder
*Overall mental illness
*Child Neglect
*Bullying
* Major Death
*Suicide
*Major Wounds
*Violence

If any of these bother you please click off, the last thing I want is for anyone to get hurt. Believe me if you can't read this story due to such topics I will not take it personally.

Lastly if you see any grammatical errors, no you didn't 🥲 (correct me pls I'm struggling 😭)

Anyways PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY! I will try to update as much as possible! The first chapter should be coming out shortly. Since it is summer I will have a lot of free time! If you have any questions lemme know in the comments.

Have a great day loves! 💖

ALYSSA LEAVE. YOU DONT GET TO READ THIS YET.

Anyone who isn't Alyssa, ignore that.

PEACE ✌🏻