Chapter 3: L'manburg

//TW: Stims, Eating disorder (?), Sensory processing difficulties, FLUFF

//Tommy's POV:

  I wake up to the sound of a door opening. I am being held in someone's arms. I don't care who it is, they are warm and I feel safe.

  They carefully lay me down on the bed and tuck me in under the covers. When I hear them start to walk away I reach out and grab their wrist without thinking, and say, "Please don't  leave."

In a very soft voice, I hear, "Okay, I won't." It sounds like Wilbur. I start to regret asking him to stay, but I mean, I'm still scared. I don't want to be alone right now. I don't want another panic attack. So I roll over a bit and give him some room to sit. I mean, he hasn't done anything to prove that I shouldn't trust him. Maybe I should give this family a chance. Dream told me that they are good people so at least I know they wont hurt me.

I just won't get attached. That's all. Because sooner or later they are going to send me back, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy comfort right now. Right?

  I feel the bed sink beside me and I snuggle closer to Wilbur. He is warm, and I am cold. That is a valid excuse. Plus I'm like, half asleep. Yep. I am totally not touch starved. He wraps his arms around me. I am pretty much just laying down in his lap. I hear the door open.

"Look at them," Phil awes. I hear Techno huff.

"Why don't I get Tommy cuddle time? This just isn't fair," he scoffs.

"Shut up sh*t-head, you got to carry him into the car, my turn now. Also be quiet he is sleeping and has had a long day," Wilbur says angrily in a hushed voice. So it was Techno earlier. Good to know. I then feel another dip in the bed and hear Wilbur yelp.

"WHAT THE F*CK TECHNO. WHAT PART OF 'MY TURN' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND," He whisper yells.

"Sharing is caring," Techno pointed out as I become squished between my two foster siblings.

"That does not apply to living people," Wilbur bickers.

"I like this child. I shall keep him," Techno deadpans. My heart leaps at the thought staying here forever. But I know it's not gonna happen. I hear Phil chuckle from the door way and hear the click of a camera before the door closes. As much as I hate to admit it, this is nice. I think I will worry about not getting attached when I wake up.

I then feel hands in my hair. You know, I think I can get use to this kind of treatment. I know it's not going to stay like this, and I will have to deal with the consequences when I get up, but that is a future Tommy problem. I am going to enjoy this while I can.

I fall asleep to the sound of Wilbur and Technos voices.

________________________________

When I wake up I am much more aware. Aware enough to tell that I am in a tough situation. That situation is that I am currently being squished by two giants. Why me? Why must it be me?

Wilburs heavy arms are wrapped around me and Techno is pretty much on top of me. I carefully try to remove Wilburs arms from around me but this causes him to wrap his arms around me tighter. Damn it. I then try to roll Techno off but he is like a f*cking boulder.

I hear the door creak open and see Phil in the doorway. Thank god, my savior has arrived!

"Philllll, please, you gotta help me man!" I say while trying my best to not wake up the two. Phil starts wheezing.

"Sorry son, you are stuck until they decide otherwise. Your pretty screwed," he says while snapping another photo and walking away.

Oh this little- "Phil! Phil no! Please come back, don't leave me with them!" I whine. This little b*tch.