Chapter 2: F*ck Shopping

//TW:Panic Attack, Suicidal thoughts (?)

//Tommy POV:

    I wake up to the sound of knocking at my door.

I hear a familiar monotone voice echo through the door, "Breakfast is ready Kid." I let out a groan. I was still tired, and I am not mentally prepared to socialize right now. I would rather die. Well, I would rather die then do a lot of things so thats just not saying much. But anyways, moving on.

  I quite literally roll out of bed onto the floor and just lay there face down for a bit. (If you have not done this, you are simply lying) I finally sit up. I grab a change of clothes and a toothbrush. I rush over to the bathroom to avoid talking to anyone. I lock the door and get ready for the long day ahead. Wilbur informed me that we will be going shopping today instead of this weekend. Luckily for me they said that I could bring some friends with me so I am taking Dream and Tubbo with me.

I would have also taken Ranboo, but he is busy. He is meeting his new foster family today. I make sure to text him good luck before leaving the bathroom.

  I slowly walk down the stairs. I would be lying if I said I was excited. Shopping makes me super nervous. When I enter the kitchen everyone is kind of doing their own thing. It seems rather chaotic. Wilbur is screaming at the toaster, Techno is sitting crossed legged on the counter reading a book with a cup of what looks like tea, and Phil is making a cup of coffee. He looks so done with everything right now. It takes all of my will power to not burst out laughing.

"Good morning mate," Phil greets with a tired smile. This causes Wilbur to stop his rant and look over at me.

"Oh! Greetings Tomathy, I must ask your opinion on a topic that I am incredibly serious about. Have a seat child," Wilbur says while hopping onto the counter next to Techno. I laugh a bit at the nickname. I just sit on one of the stools. 

"Oh my god, here he goes again," Techno mutters with his head in his hands.

"Shut up Pig man, anyways, Tommy!"  He starts, "What are your opinions on anteaters? And there is in fact a correct answer here,"

"Ew, Anteaters are disgusting. They are completely useless," I state. Wilbur's face brightens while everyone else groans.

"Thank you Tommy! Finally someone else in this household with common sense! Anteaters are horrible creatures and I hate them," Wilbur then proceeds to rant about Anteaters for the rest of the morning. While everyone else looked annoyed, I found it incredibly amusing. He sure knew a lot about anteaters for someone who hates them with such passion.

  When I mention this he responds with a simple, "Know thy enemy Tomathy,"

This household is so much different than any other I have lived in. Whether that is a good or bad thing is to be determined.

Eventually I hear knocking at the door. Phil answers it. Dream and Tubbo walk in and head over to me. I give both of them a hug.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming," I say immediately relaxing a bit. Having them here makes me so much more comfortable.

"No problem boss man!" Tubbo aka Bee Boy says with a smile. Dream nods along.

"Hold up, you know this guy Tommy?" Techno asks while pointing to Dream.

"Uh yeah, Dream and Tubbo are two of my best pals,"

"Dude, Techno is your foster brother?" Dream exclaims.

"Oh you two know each-other?" I ask.

"Yeah Toms, we are on the same football team," Dream answers my question. The fact that he knows my foster brother makes me a bit more comfortable.