HAPPY SPOOKY DAY!!!

SHORT LIL HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!! ENJOY!!!
(Im aware Halloween was several months ago, okay, I am a master of procrastination)
Tommy POV:

"You boys are absolutely ridiculous.." Dad facepalms. He's wearing a green bucket hat, a long robe with green and white stripes, a weird Minecraft heart pin, and a pair of wings. No clue what he's supposed to be, but he said its some kind of inside joke.

"I don't know what your talking about, we are very manly men," Wil huffs, while pushing out his chest. I chuckle at my brothers antics, it's also very hard to take him seriously when he has a white sheet over his head, with a poorly drawn smiley face on it, and blue tears running down his face.

"I agree with Ghostbur here dad," I back up Wil.

Techno walks out in a red cape and crown. This should be...interesting.

"Kneel before me you peasants, for I, Technoblade the great, have come for bloodshed...Blood for the blood god!" He shouts while tackling me and Wilbur to the ground. All of us start laughing hysterically while Phil chuckles.

"Okay settle down now you chaotic little shits, and let me take a photo!" Phil yells, with no real anger behind his voice.

"Sir yes sir!" Wilbur stands up and salutes.

"Whatever you say Mr. Philza Minecraft," Techno shrugs. Wil drags me up to my feet.
I re-adjust my Raccoon ears. Techno had recommended the costume idea, claiming it was the only reasonable choice.

After a long three minutes of bickering, Phil bribes us by saying if we let him get one good photo, he'll take us out for Ice-cream. Safe to say, he knew it was a full-proof method.

  After he got one single good picture, we immediately went back to yelling and getting hyped. We were just waiting for Dream, Sapnap, Tubbo and Ranboo to get here. The whole group is splitting into groups for Halloween, us being group A. Then tonight we are all meeting at L'manburg to hang out and eat an ungodly amount of candy.

  "My costume is CLEARLY the best one," Wilbur boasts.

"Your literally wearing a white sheet," Techno laughs at him.

"Hey now its not just a white sheet, look!" He pulls something out of his pockets. It looks like a ton of...blue clay.

  "What the-"

  He then starts throwing it at us. We all start yelling and laughing. Phil again, just looks so very disappointed in his children.

"How is that even relevant to the costume!" I shout through wheezes.

"It's not, but I had some blue clay laying around and said fuck it,"

Today's gonna be fun, I can already tell.

HI GUYS I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT I HOPE U ENJOY NONETHELESS, ALSO HOLY CRAP WE HIT 10K READS THIS IS INSANE!!! TY GUYS SO MUCH IT GENUINELY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME, AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REACHING OUT AND TELLING ME HOW MUCH THEY ENJOY MY BOOK AND JUST- Im really glad people are liking it! Anyways until next time loves! Remember to take care of yourself <33

Have an amazing day or night 💕

PEACE ✌🏻