Chapter 10: SLEEPOVER!!!

Title: SLEEPOVER! FT. HORROR MOVIES THAT MAKE TOMMY'S WILL TO LIVE DECREASE BY THE SECOND!
*This is the Full title, But ze Wattpad said it was too long 😔

//TW: NONE! TEN CHAPTER SPECIAL! JUST CHILLIN WITH ZE FRENS!!

//Tommy POV:
_____________________________

I finish getting ready, grab my usual red backpack and leave the house. I had already let Phil know where I was going and was on my way. I started walking, it's another rainy summer day but I didn't mind. After about 20 minutes of walking I text Tubbo letting him know I'm heading up to his house. The good thing about this home is that it is in walking distance of my friends homes. It's a bit of a long walk since my house is in a kind of secluded area, but still, it's convenient enough. Then, when I arrive I see my best friend running out with an umbrella, this messenger bag he takes everywhere, and a yellow rain coat. He immediately comes up beside me, popping the umbrella open and putting it above both of us.

"Hello boss man!" Tubbo says, he has an extra bit of pep in his step and I can tell he's excited. We are heading over to Niki's, we are having a sleepover and spa, as friend groups do. Us, Eret, Karl, and Jack are all going with Ranboo coming at a later time. Eret had offered to give me and his brother a ride, but me and Tubs had just decided we wanted to walk.

"Ayup, How are you doing Tubso?" I ask him with a smile.

"Great! I spent some time this morning making biscuits with Eret!" He says while trying to open his bag. When he succeeds he hands me a plastic bag filled with biscuits. I smile and take them, thanking him in the process.

"Thank you Big T,"

"Of course! They are your favorite as well, chocolate chip and m&ms! I know you've been struggling lately so I wanted to do something nice- Oh I almost forgot! Here! Remember when we were at the park that one time and befriended that little spider? His name is Shroud! " he says while handing me a spider stuffed animal, but it was actually really cute. I smile and give Tubbo a hug.

"Thank you, it really means a lot," I say.

"Always, your my best friend! You mean the world to me!" He says while hugging me back.

We continue to Niki's house which takes about Five minutes. When we arrive, Jack and Eret are already there. We decided to come a bit early.

"Ello everyone! How are we doin today?" I sing while hopping onto a beanbag.

"I'm doing great Tommy! Did Tubbo give you the biscuits we made?" Eret asks. Eret was truly a lovely fellow, they are so kind and welcoming to everyone. Eret was one of the people who was so supportive of me when I was struggling. He had the biggest heart, and she always knew exactly what to say when it came to advice or comfort.

"Yeah, thanks by the way! I haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they will be great as always," I smile.

"Also thanks for having us over Niki," Niki is such a sweat heart. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met, and is a big sister and care taker for all of the foster kids. Even if she can't fully understand what we go through, she tries, and is always there for us nonetheless. She is also incredibly bold and strong though. She is one to fight for what she is passionate about. It's admirable. I truthfully look up to her.

"Of course Tommy! It's always a pleasure to have you guys around,"

She then pats the chair in front of her, gesturing for me to sit down. I take a seat in the chair and she holds out a bin filled with nail polish of different colors and shades.