𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"Hey we all have to make money some way" I shrugged looking at Destiny while my elbow rested on my front desk

"I just wanna know how you do it, your always helpful and humble" she said shaking her head making me chuckle.

"Because I know how it feels to be an underdog or to not have nice things" I told her truthfully as she nodded.

It was true, for a long time in my life I wasn't wealthy. With my father dying when I was only 13, my mother struggled with bills and rent.

So I wasn't able to get any nice things, but I was grateful for what I had and was ever given especially after my dad's death.

Anything or anyone could get taken from you.

High school were my hardest years if you'd ask me. People were just rude for no reason, kids would just be bullies.

I was a big victim of being bullied, but I also wasn't the suicidal type. But for the people who are, I love talking to them and helping them out.

I still never understood why I would get bullied or why people were so rude to me.

There is no point for having a nasty attitude with a person, especially if they never did you wrong.

In my high school years I had wore lots of old clothes but I would style them up or use the sewing machine my grandmother had gave me for Christmas.

All that hard work had payed off because now I have my own successful clothing line.

Multi - millionaire and had moved my mom out of our old home into a 5 bedroom 6 baths, for her and my other siblings who had came after me, of course.

A successful black women.

Is what I always promised to my dad, wishing that he could have been here to seen it. But all things happen for a reason.

I guess it was all apart of God's plan.

"Thank you again Jayda" she said making me give her a small smile.

"Your welcome, I gotta go pick up my baby as you could see, he is a mommies boy for sure" I said smiling as I thought about Loyal.

I missed him so much, but he went with his dad for the week.

"Let me grab my purse" she said going over to grab it as I waited for her at the door.