𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"Are you okay" I asked Von as he sat at the end of the guest bed looking frustrated

I hated when people would ask me am I okay, when they see how I look, but what else was I suppose to say.

He does kinda intimidate me...

"I'm straight" he said slightly looking up at me as I slowly nodded making eye contact with him feeling myself become a little nervous, and I didn't know why.

"Yeah you told me that you weren't gay so..." I trailed off before hearing him laugh lowly making me lightly smile.

"I could retwist your dreads for you" I told him as he nodded.

"Now" he asked me as I shrugged.

"Yeah I could do it now, just let me grab the hair stuff...you could just follow me" I said as he nodded getting up from the bed.

I went into my room seeing Loyal laying on my bed watching the TV but nothing was on...

He looked over at me before trying to stand up from the bed holding his arms out making me laugh and pick him up.

Going inside my bathroom I grabbed some hair growth oil, and some gel and prong clips.

This would be my fifth time twisting someone's dreads.

I did Durk's and Dominiques...

"Wait, I gotta wash your dreads first" I said making him look at me.

"I ain't bending over no damn sink-

"Well wash them yourself" I said making him suck his teeth.

"I already took my shower though" he said groaning making me lowly laugh.

"Are you able to put your head back instead" I asked him as he nodded making me walk out the room and down the stairs with him and Loyal.

"I already got a towel" I mumbled as we went into the kitchen.

My sink was already clean and it was big enough for me to wash his hair in also.

"Okay just lean back a little and put your head in the sink but not to deep" I said as he nodded doing as told making me place Loyal on the counter as he watched Von.

I turned the sink on and rinsed all of his dreads.

"You gotta a lot of hair" I mumbled as I slightly looked down at him seeing that he was already looking at me as I stared in his eyes.