𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"What color this is" I asked Loyal pointing at my phone case as he layed against my chest while I sat on the couch

He looked like he was thinking with a confused facial expression.

"Wed" he answered making me nod.

"You smart as hell gang" I said making him giggle as he clapped his hands together.

Jayda was sleeping in the room and Loyal started crying and I ain't want to wake her up, so I just went and got him myself.

"Eat eat" He said rubbing his stomach.

"I'm hungry too, c'mon let's go get something" I said standing up from the couch before I walked upstairs and went into his room.

"You finna just wear some joggers and a plain white tee" I mumbled more to myself before I went into his chest and opened up the second drawer which had his plain white shirts and tank tops.

Grabbing the first white shirt I seen, I closed the drawer back and went into his third drawer and grabbed his joggers.

"Ight let's get you dressed lil man" I said with a chuckle before I placed him on the bed so that now he was in a sitting position.

"Lift yo arms up" I said making him do as told causing me to pull his shirt up off of him before it got stuck on his head.

"You got a big ass head lil foe nem" I mumbled as he kept moving it allowing me to take it off of his head before I grabbed the white tee.

I placed the other one on him before doing the same with the joggers.

"Ight let me go put something on, stay here ight" I told him.

"No" he said shaking his head while putting his finger by his mouth.

"Yes I'll be right back" I responded.

"No no no" he said holding his arms out causing me to suck my teeth.

"You wanna go every where I go huh" I said tickling him as he loudly laugh while holding his hands out causing me to chuckle.

"It's ight though" I said as I picked him up and pecked his cheek before walking out the room and down the hall to Jayda's room.

"Wake yo mama up and in beating yo ass lil foe nem" I whispered before I placed him on the bed next to her as he cheesed.

"Mommy sweepy" he asked making me nod before I left out the room and went into the other room to get dressed.