𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"I gotta put this alcohol on it baby" I said softly as I tried cleaning the cut and around the bruise which was on Loyal's back

"No Mommy" he said shaking his head as he cried putting his finger in his mouth before taking it out.

His cheeks were red and saliva from his mouth was on his fingers and hand.

"It's gonna feel better afterwards" I told him as I poured more alcohol onto the cotton ball before rubbing the cut.

He started screaming crying you could see his tonsil that's how wide his mouth was opened while he screamed his little heart out.

"What you doing to him Jayda" Von asked walking in the room as I shook my head.

I sat the alcohol back down as Von carefully grabbed Loyal making him wrap his arms around Von's neck.

"What the fuck happened to his back" Von asked slightly sounding pissed off as he looked and seen the bruise and cut.

"I don't know, all I know is that his father and some girl had something to do with it" I said the last part lowly.

I feel bad for Loyal, that's my baby...

Like your own daddy allowing for something like this to happen to you? Especially as a baby, that should be off limits.

"And you ain't do nothing about it? Beat that hoe ass, and that nigga a bitch for letting shit happen" he said looking at me.

"I don't know what happened Von, his daddy probably did it. I know how it feels to be beat on and I don't want that shit happening to my son" I said staring back at him.

"Yeah I know how that shit feels too, my pops did the same shit" Von said as Loyal whimpered once he touched his back.

"I'm getting a restraining order-

"Naw fuck allat' shit what's this nigga address" Von asked while walking out the room making me follow him.

His address?

Why does he need that...

"Huh" I mumbled confused as I followed him into his room watching him place Loyal on the bed and put on some all black timberlands.

"Von what are you doing" I asked looking at him as he tied his other shoelace before grabbing Loyal off the bed.

"Jayda what's this nigga address" he asked but more sternly making me shake my head.