𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"Shit" I whispered to myself as I missed the turn accidentally

I wasn't and couldn't focus, and that perc I took wasn't making it no better. But I don't care about that right now.

I want my son.

I just left the house and was trying to find which highway exit I needed to take since I kept missing them and my vision was kinda blurry.

"Hey siri, call 'my angel'.." I said to my phone not wanting to drive and type on my phone myself.

It rung two times before going to voice mail causing me to hit the back of my head on the seat before loudly sighing.

Imma have to change his contact right after this.

I had Von's number saved as 'my angel' because when I was around him that's what it honestly felt like, well to me.

I was happy when I first met him- well after the club not when he used to bully me, it was just something about him. Maybe because we both had struggled with similar things.

Cheating exes, dead fathers, both dealt with abuse.

The way he talks or whenever he talked I always wanted to listen, he was good at telling stories. He even told me some whenever I couldn't fall asleep.

I love how he always helped me with Loyal, or would spend time with him knowing that I was a single mother who's baby father doesn't want nothing to do with our child.

I wouldn't say that I love Von, but that I love the things that he does...

But clearly he doesn't feel the same way, or so I thought.

I seen exit B and took it before the car slightly swerved causing a horn to loudly beep making me shake my head.

I can't drive right now.

__________________

Getting out the car I slowly walked away from it and looked at my surroundings before going over to the grass and onto the side walk.

Dialing the number that texted me the person immediately answered.

"I'm here, where is he" I said as soon as they answered before putting my hand over my forehead.

I have a bad headache and it feels like my head is being banged into something.

"Are you by the lake? Because I don't see you, are you lying to me Jayda" the person asked as I heard them chuckle.