𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"A nigga free" I said to myself as I smiled a bit, the guard unchained me

I went to jail for the murder of my father.

I was 12 when he died, but got arrested 6 years after his death, and went to jail for 6 years also.

"I don't wanna see you in here again Bennett" Robert said making me nod. He knew what really happened, but couldn't do anything to help out with the case.

Looking up I seen my ma making me smile as she came over and hugged me tightly as I laughed.

"I missed you so much Dayvon" she said with tears forming as she held on to me. I nodded lowly not liking to see her cry no matter the situation.

"Mama I missed you too" I said hugging her back rocking her side to side as she pulled away wiping her tears.

"We're they bothering you in there" she asked looking at me taking a small glance at Rob as I laughed.

"Them niggas know wassup wit' me" I told her taking a look at her car not seeing anyone inside.

"Where Terrell at" I asked looking at ma, her whole facial expression had changed making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Something happened to him, a'sum" I asked confused hoping that nothing had happened, that was my brother.

Me being 4 years older didn't mean shit, I was always there to protect him, until High School had came.

But from the day of the murder, we all knew to never speak on it or bring it up.

"He doesn't live here, him and his girlfriend well his fiancé moved away to Atlanta" she told me with apologetic eyes making me grow even more confused.

Is that a good enough reason to why this nigga ain't pick up the phone to call check up on me a'sum?

And him, getting married? Ain't no way this nigga cuffed somebody, knowing the way he is.

"Cool, cool... so where's Asian at I missed her" I said with a smile as she looked like she wanted to say something but decided against it.

Remembering to ask her I looked back at Rob who walked over to us.

"So where she at" I asked ma as she drove.

"Von, she moved also" she told me as I grew confused. The fuck you mean moved also...

She left?

"She moved to Atlanta too" I asked looking over at her as she nodded making me sigh and shake my head.

Why the fuck everybody leaving? I understand my brother but Asian also? Not once did I get no call or email from her the last two years.