𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"The baby is yours Dayvon" I yelled back at him while he held his face in frustration

"I ain't nut in the bitch, damn Jayda" he raised his voice back at me causing me to look at him in disbelief before I chuckled.

I walked out the room and went downstairs before I grabbed his leather belt

"Jayda" I heard him call out following by his footsteps.

"I'm about to whoop you with your belt so get away from me Dayvon" I calmly spoke before I walked into the kitchen.

"Baby chill the fuck out" he said before I felt him pull me towards him making me try to break through his arms.

"How are you still in denial and the test results came back 99.8% as you being the father" I asked making him grown.

"If it ain't 100% then it ain't mine" he said making me roll my eyes at his ignorance.

"You know how that baby will feel learning that him or her father neglected them and didn't want anything to do with them...imagine how she feels going through a pregnancy alone? It's not a good feeling, it's stressful and tiring. The least you can do is co-parent" I softly spoke.

I went through my whole pregnancy alone, sometimes I would think maybe if I gave Dominique my virginity then he wouldn't take it by rape, but then again it brung me Loyal.

I believe God purposely placed Loyal in my life, because at the time I wasn't feeling loved nor did I love myself. I was in a dark headspace and after I birthed Loyal I felt as though he would give me the love and happiness I needed.

"Kema ain't like you, if the baby is mine then she trapped me or either took my nut from the condom and found a way to insert that shit, she crazy as hell and that's the shit she will do" he said making me sigh.

"Let your mom set an arrangement so that everyone can sit down and have a conversation...and I'll even come" I responded.

He stayed silent making me roll my eyes before I walked away from him and grabbed a water from the fridge.

I don't have time to put up with him right now.

___________________

"Baby" Von repeated making me side eye him before he lightly grabbed my neck making me stick my tongue out.

"You nasty" he said before he kissing my lips making me chuckle.